Heads/cam 5.3l Swap Into The S-10

sprayed99

damn you pissed the wife off with the vag comment lol.....remember gotta watch what you say sometimes....

sorry dude i couldnt resist!! lol

but dang that truck looks good, i think it worthy to be in mini truckin' what u think?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little late in posting on the thread, but I figured better late then never. :P Thanks to all who helped get my truck to were it is now. I got to drive it for the first time today! And cant wait to finish fine tuning it, its gonna be a lot of fun! Vids are coming soon, remember patience is a virtue. :D

I have vids...nothing spectacular. I'm having an issue with the knock sensor circuit once that is done then I can go out and beat on it!

sorry but anything in that little go fast truck is gonna be very spectacular!!! can't wait and very nice work

*UPDATE*

for those of you I have spoken to know I was having an e-fan issue, reverse light issue, tuning issues, and a charging issue.

Well the e-fan issue is fixed and they no longer pulse, the reverse light issue was simple wiring that was over looked, sswrecker aka justin akers got me a 150amp alt, and the tuning issue is getting close.

I have finished calibrating the VE tables. Now im logging to calibrate the MAF. After this is done I will start playing with the timing for the bottle.

list of things I want to finish

1. build catback with magnaflow muffler

2. find a 8.5" 10 bolt out of a 5speed 4.3l s-10 truck (keep an eye out guys!) or at least a posi diff out of a camaro (98-02)

3. Finish installing the nitrous

4. Install the walbro 255lph fuel pump

5. Get a set of 26x10.5x16 drag radials

• 1 month later...