Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

It was great seeing everyone again. The weather was awesome despite what the weathermen were saying the day before. Hey Lucas Luann is going to transfer the videos to DVD sometime this week and we will send you a copy. Hopefully next year I won't spend so much time farting around with HP Tuners at the track. Maybe next year your truck will be faster than mine - go for that cam swap. :thumbs:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all had a good time ...

The Valley was Deserted!!!! It truly was like a Ghost Town. Nobody was running yesterday. They all must have been scared away by the threat of weather. I personally was able to make 13 runs ... That was even after a couple cool down sessions and Lunch ...

For those who made it ... Thanks for making it another successful meet.

Fot those who were unable to make it ... We'll see you next year ... :thumbs:

Ok ... I totally forgot to take pics. So someone please start a thread in the Pic/Video section.

Great cruze awesome roads and great little brunch. Thanks Shaun for leading! Weather turned on us heading down the mountain and snow was sticking heading down rt2.. All in all another great time, good to see everyone and meet new people.

Do it again next year!!!

And i will run the SS next year :cheers:

-Oh yeah and the check in at the hotel was a breeze!!!!!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

... FOR THE RECORD ...

The weather was Cool, slightly clowdy with LOTS OF BLUE SKIES ... It did not rain one single drop all weekend. But it did start to snow at the end of the cruise. :P

@Jesse ... I'm still feeling ill from Brunch ... I already cancelled my OT shift for tomorrow AM, because of it.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

... FOR THE RECORD ...

The weather was Cool, slightly clowdy with LOTS OF BLUE SKIES ... It did not rain one single drop all weekend. But it did start to snow at the end of the cruise. :P

@Jesse ... I'm still feeling ill from Brunch ... I already cancelled my OT shift for tomorrow AM, because of it.

ILL really wow thats not good Shuan :confused: I feel fine so far.. Is it something you ate????

It was great seeing everyone again. The weather was awesome despite what the weathermen were saying the day before. Hey Lucas Luann is going to transfer the videos to DVD sometime this week and we will send you a copy. Hopefully next year I won't spend so much time farting around with HP Tuners at the track. Maybe next year your truck will be faster than mine - go for that cam swap. :thumbs:

Sounds good, thanks again. Definately good times, like everyone said it was a ghost town we pretty much had the place to ourselves..... that and all the ricers doing front axle swaps in the pits.....

Time will tell, if money appears and I get frisky, I might have a surprise for next year :smash:

glad the weather held for most of the time you had on Sunday too. It was non-stop rain when I got up and drove to Foxboro. A couple of hours after we got set up it was sleet and snow. Good thing I was prepared and dressed for 40s and rain and not 30s and snow!!! I didn't have gloves so it was pretty miserable. Thank God for alot of points and the offense finally coming together to take some of the misery away... :cool:

great to see all the familiar faces and meet some new ones, already looking forward to next year. lets plan it in the summer and get a good turnout!!!!!!!!! thanks again shuan for putting it all together, tank has been sleeping since the drive home, he's one tired puppy lol. lets get some pics posted up mark...... :cheers:

BTW ...

How fast did you drive home Mark??? My house to Philly PA in 5 hrs??? Damn Bro .. you be hauling ...

We left you at about 12:45 and your text at 5:41 ... Not to bad of time ... :thumbs:

I live outside of Philly and I was doing 70 for a good time :cheers: