Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

I got my truck Detailed this week ... :thumbs:

I'm still in ... I've got too much invested to back out now. Matt said it's still a go.

Weather looks ok ... what else can we do ...

Hank ... Not a problem. I completely understand ... Hope to see you and Jackie at a meet real soon ...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my truck Detailed this week ... :thumbs:

I'm still in ... I've got too much invested to back out now. Matt said it's still a go.

Weather looks ok ... what else can we do ...

Hank ... Not a problem. I completely understand ... Hope to see you and Jackie at a meet real soon ...

Thanks, Shuan. I am disappointed, but we'll all get together again soon. It's always a blast getting together with the "New England" guys.

Edit: On second thought, with the Red Sox eliminated, it might have been too depressing up there anyway. :jester:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

hour by hour results look like the rain should be coming in around 1pm.

Hank, don't worry about the Sox depression, I personally didn't think they were gonna make the playoffs so I wasn't expecting much.

• Admin

Bad news here too. My jaw is still killing me and there's no way I'll be able to spend a day away from home yet. Plus, with all the pain killers I'm on I'd doubt you'd be able to understand me anyways. :lol:

Sorry guys. I hope the weather works out ok.

Ok ...

I just went home for my dinner break.

The updated weather is that tomorrow will be clear, with afternoon/night showers. Most of the precipetation that was predicted earlier will be to the south and miss us completely. Calling for Overcast and 48*F ... WNYT.com - Albany News/Weather ... The rain for toinght is even been called off, as it is staying south.

Like I said ... I'll be at the meeting spot for those that are still making the journey ...

For those that aren't ... I completely understand and I'll see you all next time around ... :thumbs:

I gotta admit, after being out in it all day today and seeing the cancellations, I was contemplating bailing on this too but after the ball was put in my hands on decision making, I decided that we are still gonna head west and if it does take a turn, it's only 3 hours or so back to Boston...

:chevy::cheers::chevy:

Guys, I talked it over with a bunch of the local SS Members here and unfortunately, I will not make the trip for obvious reasons. I was looking forward to this as well. :nonod:

Acutally Kevin ... you guys in the south are getting hit pretty hard with this storm ...

Catch you next year ... :thumbs:

Well, I am still going to be there in the morning at least.... Once it rains i will probobly take off, but like some others said, I am too close, and this has been planned for too long to just not show....

Still looking forward to it Shuan! THis is even colder than last year (54 from what I rememeber) probobly another tenth or two to get out of my truck haha....