Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

F*ck it. I live close enough I will be there no matter what.

There are days when I scratch my head and say "Why"?

Sorry to piss you off with the local forecast thing stitches. I haven't been following the other thread closely so I didn't notice the links. Didn't think it was that big of a deal to ask a local person what the news said.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know guys, if the forecast doesn't change soon, I may not be coming. It's a really long drive for me, especially if the day is a wash out......

3 out of the 4 forecasts linked here say rain on saturday. :ughdance:

I'm starting to agree. 5 hours (plus getting up at 3AM) is a long drive for a rainout. I'll wait until later today to decide for sure, but at best it looks 50-50.

Dan,Mark,Hank and anyone south, the further North you go the people are cooler and the weather is better. No snow here, Pa got hit hard from what I saw on the news. :P

All I know is it's been pouring like a b*tch here since yesterday morning. No way the truck is going out in it.

OK, I have my fire suit on... I cancelled my reservation at the motel. I'm out. Most of the reports are for bad weather up there tomorrow. It's just too far to come and have the weather suck. I'm really disappointed, and I apologize to Shuan who put a lot of work into this. We'll try again next time. For those who will still get together tomorrow, have a great time.

OK, I have my fire suit on... I cancelled my reservation at the motel. I'm out. Most of the reports are for bad weather up there tomorrow. It's just too far to come and have the weather suck. I'm really disappointed, and I apologize to Shuan who put a lot of work into this. We'll try again next time. For those who will still get together tomorrow, have a great time.

sorry to hear that hank, was looking forward to seeing you and hank "with tits". lol. give the pup a treat for me and we'll see ya next year :cheers:

Well ... the weather here today has been perfect ... Clear and sunny, and a bit cool ...

We shall see what tomorrow brings ...

I've got the dogs, the grill and I'm ready to drink some beer ....

nice to see it was nice out there.... all it did was rain and snow for the first part of the morning on the northshore. stopped drizzling just after noon. been cold and raw all afternoon and right now the sky looks like its gonna open up again. figures cuz i washed the truck after work...

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)