Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go ...

First Warning Forecast

Some nice weather is on the way...but it will take its time getting here.

Here's the deal with the weekend: as it looks now, most of us will stay dry.

We'll be mostly cloudy tonight, with lows in the low/middle 30s.

A cloudy day on Saturday, highs in the middle 40s.

Sunday...we'll keep the clouds around for the day, with some breaks in the overcast north and west of Albany. South and east of Albany, we'll see showers...both rain and snow...moving up and in as the afternoon moves on. Highs again will be in the middle 40s.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Well im going to back out on this meet :cry::cry: Dam Rain . It is still raining down here and COLD. Sorry to back out now , but there is always Next year . See you all soon and I hope the weather works out . HAVE FUN !!!!!!!

Mark

Well im going to back out on this meet :cry::cry: Dam Rain . It is still raining down here and COLD. Sorry to back out now , but there is always Next year . See you all soon and I hope the weather works out . HAVE FUN !!!!!!!

Mark

WHAAAAAAAAT??????

but...

what

about

Yuengling???

damn. now I gotta find a liquor store. damn, smugglers blues.

I was really looking forward to this but i think i am gonna bail. Long drive towing a trailer up there to have it start raining half way through the day. Wish the weather was gonna hold out but its not lookin good.

Im with you on this one sorry guys but im also going to have to back out I dont want to drive up there to have it rain hopefully Ill get to meet you all soon at another meet.

Shaun I'm in.. Will be showing up after 9am.. I hope the weather holds out for everyone. I haven't been on the forum lately, seems I've been missing alot!

Thanks for stopping me in traffic the other day to let me know about the meet.. haha! those SS's ain't hard to miss `eh? :chevy:

Eric

myself, Emily, and her brother all had a great time today as well. It was great to see that after deciding to come up at the last minute, Mark was able to get a few runs in too.

wish we could have stayed the night and hope the weather holds off for the Sunday morning cruise!!!