Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had luck with that site or things like that. Any one local to the track that can get the local forecast?

There are days when I scratch my head and say "Why"?

Meeting Spot / Weather / Directions - Thread

As stated in that THREAD:

Weather: WNYT - Albany, NY and WTEN - Albany NY Or Intellicast - Lebanon Springs or Radar Loop!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I don't know guys, if the forecast doesn't change soon, I may not be coming. It's a really long drive for me, especially if the day is a wash out......

3 out of the 4 forecasts linked here say rain on saturday. :ughdance:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I say cancel guys fwiw. I took friday off to get my nitrous bottle filled and change my plugs and now crap weather. I am bummed

The only problem Rob, is that this is basically the last weekend we all can do it.

Oh well ... If it rains, we just do a nice Tri State Crusie a day early ... Have a great dinner ... and Drink some Beers back at the Motel ... :thumbs:

if it is going to rain I prolly will not show pretty long drive for me I hope to know by early afternoon tommorow, but If I dont go this weekend I will prolly go before end of season on another sat or wendsday. still snowing here this sucks was looking foward to this.