Someone Ruined Another Silverado SS

I CORNER

Gee I wonder how many accidents they have had in front of the dealership from people doing a WTF doubletake. And then a U-turn just to verify that there eyes were not playing tricks on them. :sick::puke::wtf:

LOL...coming from the distant cousin :jester:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee I wonder how many accidents they have had in front of the dealership from people doing a WTF doubletake.  And then a U-turn just to verify that there eyes were not playing tricks on them.  :sick:  :puke:  :wtf:

lol, i was thinking the same thing. :crazy:

Gee I wonder how many accidents they have had in front of the dealership from people doing a WTF doubletake.  And then a U-turn just to verify that there eyes were not playing tricks on them.   :sick:  :puke:  :wtf:

lol, i was thinking the same thing. :crazy:

:withstupid::crazy::crazy::P

Guys, what's up are you jealous that he has more add-ons than you (all together)

We all do mods to personalize our ride's, i think they did a GREAT job on personalising this car. Some people have stange taste, luckely otherwise the world would be a dull place.

i think there's a reason you're the first on here to say a great job was done on it. :wtf:

DEFINITELY!!!!!

kinda like: things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

there is a difference between customizing and something being uglier than a MUD fence!!!

:puke:

:puke:

i think there's a reason you're the first on here to say a great job was done on it. :wtf:

I didn't say they did a great job on it, i said they did a great job PERSONALISING it.

And not every person or his taste is the same. Freedom to be different.

I didn't say they did a great job on it, i said they did a great job PERSONALISING it.

And not every person or his taste is the same. Freedom to be different.

I normally don't post negative comments on other people's rides, but since this one isn't owned yet (I hope!)...

The only word that comes to mind when I first saw those pictures was "fake" because I honestly didn't think anyone could do something that horrific to an SS. I started looking for graphic artifacts and such that would indicate a Photoshop job. I still find it hard to believe!

This is a textbook example of what not to do to an SS, so in that regard, they definitely succeeded in "personalizing" it. One might even call it "unique" and I hope and pray it is unique.

It reminds me of the trucks you see in the JC Whitney catalogs where they have every conceivable add-on part attached - and there it makes sense because they are just showing off all the merchandise in a single photo (more bang for the buck). I just never expected to see it in real-life on an SS!

Nope, they were straight photos. I did not re-work the picture at all. Just posted them as I took them. The horror is just as I saw it!

Rick R

you guys are killin me!! LMAO!!  but seriously..why do i feel so ashamed for the poor thing everytime i look at it? its kinda like wanting to put a sick dog out of its misery :sigh:

Hmmm... put it out of it's misery? (Well spoken!) How about liberating it in the name of good taste? It'll be the SilveradoSS.com project truck... everyone can help! So here's the plan: We all meet near that dealership about midnight. Some of us will keep watch, and the rest of us will break into the dealership and get the keys. Then we all pile in and take off with it! We take it to somebody's garage and get to work. We'll have to rent one of those dumpster things for all the garbage we'll be removing from it. When it is a respectable SS again, then we'll have to figure out what to do with it. I know - let's give it to Blackhawk since his truck was wrecked!

:jester::lol::D:P

**DISCLAIMER** I am only joking... funny thing is, if some criminal comes along and steals that truck, they'll come knocking on my door! lol :jester:

i couldn't stand it and had to send an email to them. Didn't take any time to create a thoughtful piece of literature, just a note...

PLEASE put that truck out of real Super Sport Silverado owners misery. That thing is just, just, just, tasteless. I paid a lot of money to have a vehicle I can be proud of. Having that thing on the street is demeaning to all SSS owners.

Archived