Big Reds Build

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if you would know how. You see, us Chevy guys work on ours not because we have to,but because we enjoy it. You Ford boys, well, you know....

no, you got that wrong, us FORD boys work on our stuff for practice (b/c we rarely NEED to), so that we can help out our chevy boy buddies fix their junk. :D

no, you got that wrong, us FORD boys work on our stuff for practice (b/c we rarely NEED to), so that we can help out our chevy boy buddies fix their junk. :D

yeah, cause exhaust manifolds leaking, plugs coming out of the heads, and clutch packs going out in the differentials are all normal. you forget i mod my trucks with the money i make off of junk fords every day. my ss still has the original brakes and ball joints at 112k miles, what you got? :jester:

yeah, cause exhaust manifolds leaking, plugs coming out of the heads, and clutch packs going out in the differentials are all normal. you forget i mod my trucks with the money i make off of junk fords every day. my ss still has the original brakes and ball joints at 112k miles, what you got? :jester:

HAHA, i didn't forget your work on Ferds, just hopin you wouldn't go there. lol. My truck has original brakes an ball joints too.... :P and it has a lot less miles.... well, not alot. I think I'm almost to 90K now.... AND...... I've only to fix ONE blown out plugs (and the possible rod bearings). But HEY!!!, we're supposed to be makin fun of you here!!! :cheers:

HAHA, i didn't forget your work on Ferds, just hopin you wouldn't go there. lol. My truck has original brakes an ball joints too.... :P and it has a lot less miles.... well, not alot. I think I'm almost to 90K now.... AND...... I've only to fix ONE blown out plugs (and the possible rod bearings). But HEY!!!, we're supposed to be makin fun of you here!!! :cheers:

Well mine has 32k on it, and its needed a new cam, springs, pushrods, converter, oh wait.......

didnt get very far this weekend on the truck, but i was in dire need of getting things ready as far as cleanliness goes. Brian brought over a tranny jack and a couple more jackstands, and kept me company while I cleaned up the garage. The plan is to pull trans next weekend to send to the builder. The weekend after that I will be off all weekend, which is a rarity for me, so hopefully will get trans installed saturday and then start getting after the Radix. GET YOUR ASS HERE DJ!!!!!!!!! I have everything I need except for torque converter, which should be here tomorrow :fingersx: I took some pics of the "Dr.'s Office" to hold you over...

DSC03889.jpg

DSC03890.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03893.jpg