Big Reds Build

kcsilveradoss

didnt get very far this weekend on the truck, but i was in dire need of getting things ready as far as cleanliness goes. Brian brought over a tranny jack and a couple more jackstands, and kept me company while I cleaned up the garage. The plan is to pull trans next weekend to send to the builder. The weekend after that I will be off all weekend, which is a rarity for me, so hopefully will get trans installed saturday and then start getting after the Radix. GET YOUR ASS HERE DJ!!!!!!!!! I have everything I need except for torque converter, which should be here tomorrow :fingersx: I took some pics of the "Dr.'s Office" to hold you over...

Man!! I needa tool box like that!! I'm jealous!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the torque converter in today, and I couldn't be more pleased. Quite a nice piece, very robust, and passed my picky eye with ease. Looks very well built, I'm glad I went this direction. Thanks again Danny. This build looks like it may happen as planned for once. :cheers: For those who don't know, this is made by TCS, and their turnaround time was about a week earlier than I expected.

TC2.jpg

TC.jpg