2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you polish the a/c dryer ? i have the dam aluminum foil still on mine that looks so much better. just have to recharge the a/c but thats no biggie.

have you won totm yet?

Yes I did. Wet sanded it and the lines by hand then took my dremel and went to town with Mothers billet polish compound. Iv prolly only turned on the a/c one time since iv owned the truck and that was just to test when I bought it. I have since removed the fuse for the clutch and removed the belt.

And yes, December 2010

• 2 weeks later...

pen magnet spree woohooo!!!!! did you post your cam specs or :ninja:

looks awesome man , im about to pull my a/c dryer off this week to polish it lol. now you just need to do the master cylinder is aluminum :smash:

also picking up my grill tomorrow :ph34r:

i love it when you steal ideas from other people on here :troll:

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

pen magnet spree woohooo!!!!! did you post your cam specs or :ninja:

looks awesome man , im about to pull my a/c dryer off this week to polish it lol. now you just need to do the master cylinder is aluminum :smash:

Thanks. yes I posted cam specs on the orginal post. .288 .236 / .588 .601 @115

It would essentially be easier to polish the dryer and lines off the truck. And that did cross my mind about the master cylinder but im not gonna jack w/ it until it has to come off....if it ever does.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Slacker. Bring those rockers down here and we can use the press to take them apart and reassemble. I sure hope that box gets done so we can get that knocked out too.

I have been kind of lazy with this build ill admit. I called on the fuel tank and they said it all should be done tomorrow. So i'll have everything ready