2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn I'm a sucker for shiny parts - would love to see that truck in person when it's done.

I'd love to see it too. I am sure that when he opens the hood passing planes and those in the space station will be able to see the reflection of the sun.

Lookin great. Now get it done! :pepsicheer:

wow that fuel cell is nice. so i understand that the fuel cell is for the NO2 right? but now your going with a procharger. so i would a assume your keeping the nitrous setup on the truck? is that more for the wow factor or are you planning on running nitrous down the road at some point? no matter what its going to be SICK . nice work looks ( . )( . )'s.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

wow that fuel cell is nice. so i understand that the fuel cell is for the NO2 right? but now your going with a procharger. so i would a assume your keeping the nitrous setup on the truck? is that more for the wow factor or are you planning on running nitrous down the road at some point? no matter what its going to be SICK . nice work looks ( . )( . )'s.

Yes for nitrous and yes I plan on using it with the blower. It was either do a stand alone setup or convert my entire truck fuel system to a return giddy up. The stand alone is half the cost of what it would of been to convert the entire system. I believe integrating a Bosch 044 intank, the 70# injectors, and the nitrous having its own fuel system I will be ok as far as fuel pressure for a stock internal engine.

• 2 weeks later...

A little update.....

Got the factory rockers converted to full roller trunnions. This is a slick setup if anyone is looking to spin their motor in the higher RPM range and doesnt have the budget for Terras. This kit is about 130 give or take and pretty straight forward for conversion. The instructions are detailed. Def recommend this.

Here is a bare rocker w/ only one bearing installed. The factory internals seemed pretty easy to knock out.

DSC02999.jpg

Here is the roller bearing that needs to be pressed in ( excuse the shawty pics)

DSC03000.jpg

Trunnion with the bearing ready to be installed.

DSC03002.jpg

Finished rocker snap ring in place to hold

DSC03003.jpg

Here is the Bosch 044 fuel pump, wiring upgrade kit, fuel sock, and fitting. This is going to be a basterd to convert into the factory returnless system but it can be done. There are more parts to this but they are not here yet....:ninja:

DSC02994.jpg

Vibrant Polished Intercooler - 725 CFM at 1.5 PSI Pressure Drop

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

There will be a flood of parts coming in next week.........stay tuned

:ninja:

bwahahaha :crackup: He would have to spray to beat my YOTA!

and I have faith he will be ready, so we will just see what that mirror is capable of, maybe ill see my reflection behind him? Or watch him polishing it after that nice dusting!:thumbs:

That being said if there is any ass passed around we know it would be ZACHs.

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)