2Bfast'S Build

2bfast

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cam swapped, upgraded rockers installed and torqued, covers on, and front accessories on. Slid the headers on as well. These babies fit great. Had two very MINOR issues. The drivers side was a snatch hair from touching a frame mounted brake line, and passenger from a trans cooler line. Bent both lines slightly and we are in business. I cant say enough about these set of pipes, highly suggested if you have the coin.

Polished timing cover

DSC03028.jpg

Front accessories on

DSC03029.jpg

More pics tomorrow.......

Looking real nice Brian. My headers were about the same but slid in so damn easy....unlike my old dynomax headers. Looking forward to seeing that up close. One question....what if it rains? You better haul it in a trailer with sides that lift.

Looking real nice Brian. My headers were about the same but slid in so damn easy....unlike my old dynomax headers. Looking forward to seeing that up close. One question....what if it rains? You better haul it in a trailer with sides that lift.

You have American Racing as well Mike? If so I didnt know that. Im FOR SURE not driving it to KC, rather i have a good friend :cheers: who is going to come here with his enclosed trailer and trailer it to KC the weekend before...then back out here after its all said and done.

the tensioner doesent look to bad , at least its polished , it either paint the 15mm bolt on the front of it black or chrome it.

Guys its a bolt lol It will be painted black before its all said and done :yellow_loser: