• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were just going to call you BLING now.

That bad boy is gonna rock.

BTW, What are you doing to modify the stock returnless style fuel system? I am looking for ideas on mine.

These are the clamps i'm using for my intercooler piping. Polished Billet.

post-17939-050828100 1300279076_thumb.jpg

Took another hard look at that I/C - I don't think welding on 3" hookups to the tanks will make a difference; the D1 produces 1400-CFM, that intercooler is rated at only half the capacity of the blower. I DO really like how they designed the mounting points, that's f'n awesome. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Took another hard look at that I/C - I don't think welding on 3" hookups to the tanks will make a difference; the D1 produces 1400-CFM, that intercooler is rated at only half the capacity of the blower. I DO really like how they designed the mounting points, that's f'n awesome. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

the way it fits in the frame rails we will be able to use the vibrant brackets and weld them to the frame and it will fit like the factory would have done it

Thats one helluva build you have going on, cant wait to see what numbers you put down and some track times sir. I just saw the comparison of headers between the OBX and ARH and lets just say I changed my mind from Dynatech to ARH from your pics. Thank you sir and cant wait to see a video of that thing screaming. :chevrolet:

-Andrew

Thats one helluva build you have going on, cant wait to see what numbers you put down and some track times sir. I just saw the comparison of headers between the OBX and ARH and lets just say I changed my mind from Dynatech to ARH from your pics. Thank you sir and cant wait to see a video of that thing screaming. :chevrolet:

-Andrew

Thanks. Yes there is a big difference between the two setups. For a tight budget the OBX's are great in my opinion. I didnt have a lick of trouble with them. I do not see the difference in Dynatechs and OBX honestly except the loop on the drivers side. As you stated if you have the coin to drop on a nice set of headers why buy something in the price range when you can get something for half and be just as good?. ARH for the win

Vibrant Polished Intercooler - 725 CFM at 1.5 PSI Pressure Drop

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

There will be a flood of parts coming in next week.........stay tuned

:ninja:

vibrant make some sweet stuff. lil pricey but some nice stuff. my buddy got a good sponsorship from them. that intercooler is ( . )( . )'s :ughdance: