Black C6

Dylan06SS

The dealer where my dad has his order in for a black C6 sent him this picture to tease him . . . this is the first one I've seen in black . . . and I've gotta say that this car has some sexy lines on her!

Title on the e-mail was: "0-60? 3.9 seconds. 1/4 Mile? 12.6 @115. Factory to your garage? Less than a month. Are you ready?"

:cool:

464259_48_full.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are those going for???

Pricing on the C6 is pretty much in line w/ the current vette, the problem is that some dealers are nailing people for a couple thousand more just for pre-order :nono:

I hate when dealerships take advantage of people on something like that.

I can't wait to see what the new Z06 will be.  I heard that it might be a 427 500HP/500TQ Monster........drool.gif

I've also heard that the price tag will be in the $70-80K rangeeek2.gif

The reason for the price increase is most likely because GM said they want to start to compete directly with the viper. I wish they had that attitude with our trucks and the srt10 :smash: I did hear from someone else though that they fell a little short of the 500hp mark.

I was under the imprerssion thta the z06 was not ging to be a ton more than the rgular vette, but the "blue devil" was going to be the expensive one with like 725 fofrced induction HP.....

Dunno guess wwe will have to wait and see... :thumbs:

It has taken me a while, but the new vet is growing on me very fast now. That is one sharp looking ride.

My neighbor just traded his 01 vette and $$ for the 1st allocation of the 05 Z06. He was tight lipped about the total $$ but said they gave him $32K for the 01 and he still owed a lot. The dealer told him he should have it by May next year. ?

It has taken me a while, but the new vet is growing on me very fast now. That is one sharp looking ride.

My neighbor just traded his 01 vette and $$ for the 1st allocation of the 05 Z06. He was tight lipped about the total $$ but said they gave him $32K for the 01 and he still owed a lot. The dealer told him he should have it by May next year. ?

there is no z06 for model year 2005 ,that is from a chevy corvette press release,C6 ZO6

What are those going for???

Pricing on the C6 is pretty much in line w/ the current vette, the problem is that some dealers are nailing people for a couple thousand more just for pre-order :nono:

I hate when dealerships take advantage of people on something like that.

:withstupid::smash:

Archived