Who's Packing?

SSAlaska

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have none at this point, but plan to buy another in the not too distant future. just gotta pick what i want. i also plan to have a permit to carry.

Can I suggest a Sig P-220-ST .45 Auto? Its a full size 45 caliber pistol, All stainless steel even the mags., 9 round capacity, and very reliable. The Navy SEAL's not sure which teams just purchased 1500 of them with a Nitron finish. Not to mention it has an awesome appreance, And fits perfectly in the center slot on our dash below the A/C. :jester:

Ruger Security-Six .357 magnum that my grandfather gave me,

Browning Invector 12 Gauge pump

Marlin Model 70 .22 semi auto

Marlin Mod 336 .30/.30 lever action

New England Firearms single shot 20 Gauge

Marlin Mod 1894 44 mag lever action rifle

Bejamin Air Rifle .177

A couple Daisey BB guns

I don't carry, but concealed permits are easy to get in Maine, I want to get it and a nice semi auto, maybe a Glock :flag:

Only Colts and Glocks for me, but those stay at home. Here in FL we are allowed to carry in the glove compartment with no permit. Whenver I have one in the SS, its a Ruger P89 (a relatively inexpensive gun - if my truck is broken into while I'm not around, I don't wanna lose any of my expensive guns!) Yeah, only 9mm - but I still have a supply of Black Talon ammo from when civilians were allowed to purchase it! :P

Archived