Who's Packing?

SSAlaska

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colt 1911 Combat Commander with Remington Target Match.

For the house -- Mossburg 12 Ga pump built for the BRI Sabot round. Currently loading 3 - 3 in. mags with #8 shot for in the house, followed by 3 - 3in 50 cal hollow point sabot slugs for the guys in the car... :nono:

it's good to see well arm'd SS guys.

I was thinking more on the lines of paranoid, zipman.

Nah, I wouldn't say paranoid... they (guns) are just something cool, fun, and interesting. Most people like them in the same way that we like our trucks. :D

Besides that... a 9mm discouraged someone from carjacking me in 1991 (but that's another story). :eek:

Glock .40 model 23. With Hydrashock ammo. Same as most State Police.

Michigan laws are changing but I got mine before they closed the door.

the glock is so nice to tuck-no bulges or safeties to rub.

this is the best accessory for the SSS, the glock fits in the bottom cubbie.

I have hinted at this subject but have never wanted to fully tip my hand

happy shooting :flag:

Where do all you guys live that you need to "pack" a gun, Compton?uzi.gif

All my guns are out in Montana.

I will not have guns in the house w/kids!

I started shooting guns when I was 10; my grandfather had a shooting range in his basement.

My boys will learn everything about guns and gun safety when/if they want to...

I believe that it must be second nature to shot to kill, or you do have the gun in the house.

Just remember... once you squeeze that trigger, you can't take it back! :rolleyes:

I would be willing to bet that everybody here who carries concealed would never pull their weapon unless the situation warranted it and they new their life was a stake. If you pull it, you better be prepared to use it. :flag::thumbs:

personally, i have a ruger, dont member the model # off hand, would have to get my dad to open the safe and look.....but its a sexy 9 love rugers!!! i also have a smith and wessin 9 and a desert eagle. THATS RIGHT I GOT A D-EAGLE!

Currently I'm still not of age in CT to obtain a permit, however I will next may ;) I'm a large fan of blades however. I generally carry 1 EDC beater (SOG Flash II, MOD Duane Deiter Mark II) and 1 SD blade (Emerson Karambit, Spyderco Gunting, Spyderco Ronin) or if I'm feeling a little risque I might break out my Fire Ant Microtech Makora. I usually have a 'money clip' on me too, either a little SOG Blink or SOG Twitch I, both assisted openers, the Twitch having a flipper. Eitherway if someone tells me they want my money, they're going to get a little more then a couple of $20's :smash::smash::smash::devil:

Archived