Who's Packing?

SSAlaska

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me, I carry Sig Pro 2340!! :thumbs:

Yeah Man, The SigPro is great weapon. 10 rounds of .40 cal., good weight, shoots well, and not to mention durable. On SigForum some guy put over 3,000 rounds of cheap ball ammo through a SigPro 2340 with out cleaning it :crazy: . Its a interesting thread. Moreoften then not I carry the P-220-ST .45 Auto. :cool:

Thank the gods dcairns! I thought I was only one. Here in Canada the only people that get a handgun are the criminals (on average about a hour on the street). Otherwise it takes about 4 years. Hell, I carry a Leatherman and get strange looks for that!

Baretta .380ACP , Walther PPK 7.625, Colt Challenger .22 LR target (made in 1958), Ruger 10-22 .22LR, Remington Pump 16ga. shotgun, and the prize posession is my grandfathers Colt Army six shooter made in 1852 or so. (all original with holster). Don't shoot much anymore, kinda miss it, no time. :(

I am waiting on my permit, but once I do the paper work I will be carrying my Springfield Armory 1911-A1 milspec(45ACP). Some day I will hopefully have a Para Ordanance sub compact Warthog 1911. I pickup up a Springfield Armory XD-9(9mm) sub compact for the wife. I already have the 1911 loaded with Winchester SXT's, 8 in the clip and one in the chamber. I couldnt believe it when I read that the JHP where 230grn, that is the same weight of my FMJ's. So, I will be picking up some for the 9 as soon as another gun show comes threw. Next toy will be a tactical shot gun, cant wait to get that.

Why mess around...Para Ordinance P14 45ACP.

Click me

15 rounds to "play" with doesn't leave the opposer many outs. Shoots extrmely straight, nowhere near the Russian Makarov 9x18 though, and is balanced very nicley. :thumbs:

It is typically loaded w/ "Federal Premium Personal Defense" 165gr, expanding full metal jacket rounds. :D

This is like when I first starting working in the Planning Department and travelling to Michigan. I was living in the Hilton Suites in Auburn Hills when one night we were sitting around the bar adn carrying guns came up. There 27 guys there that night and I was only one who didn't have a handgun on me or in my glovebox!!!

No wonder they tell you not to cut someone off on the highway in Michigan!!!

:eek:

Sig Sauer P220R .45 with Winchester Ranger T ammo on my hip. Sig Sauer P239 T/Tone 9mm with Federal HST on my ankle. Colt LE6920 M4 with SS109 in the front seat with me. Last but not least my Remington 870 12 gauge with LE slugs and 00 buck.

I sure hope that you are LE. With everything your carrying it would be difficult for a defense attorney to prove you didnt have the intent of homicide.

Archived