My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

That's a nice looking truck! Where'd you get the paintjob done at? I'm looking into painting my whole truck once i get the cladding and rear bumper.

Sorry for the late reply been really busy bro but I got it painted at Hpm custom shop in bell ca he does really good work and has really good prices ..

Got some new updates finally had time to rebuild the transmission got it done with a close friend of mine we did a mild build on my 4l60e including a 2500 high stall torque converter , transgo hd 2 shift kit, and super servo , god know what the super servo does but transmission is more than perfect , also my Ss stocks got stolen ;( but picked up some new 22" Texas replicas

8B1FD703-F66F-42B5-A4EA-7AE78FCD3EB3-729

• 2 weeks later...

Update : So I ordered some pacesetter longtube painted headers and I stripped them down and painted them with vht ... Got them installed no cats 3inch piping all the way to a magnaflow 4x9 muffler

4F67DDF1-E622-4984-B363-D4E8CC7B4994-132

Getting them installed

90B69133-D340-4FA3-A7B4-44633E59BB5F-132

Here's a video how it sounds it's a 5.3 stock just longtube headers for now .. Sounds pretty aggressive to me lemme know what you guys think

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/SiNALOA325/3B4BA42E-08E3-4AF2-93DF-70DFC8346A12-13260-00000452756EA101.mp4

• 5 months later...

Looks like everyone is doing their grilles silver now...lol

I don't know how it would look with white. I have silver grilles on red because it seems to pop with the red. I've seen it on black and like it a lot. I think silver with white might not be enough contrast. But then again haven't seen it...I say do it, if you don't like it just paint them back to black

Looks like everyone is doing their grilles silver now...lol

I don't know how it would look with white. I have silver grilles on red because it seems to pop with the red. I've seen it on black and like it a lot. I think silver with white might not be enough contrast. But then again haven't seen it...I say do it, if you don't like it just paint them back to black

Yea I saw yours looks sick bro, I think I'm just going to leave it black it matches my black roof