My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

Your truck is lookin badass. I love the paint. I think chrome wheels would pop more on that color though but I usually am anti chrome LOL

Lol I think with the silver stocks it pops out enough don't wanna get that extra attention especially where I live..

Hey guys does anybody know how to adjust the bed .. Mine isn't flush with the cab it's slightly more in on the driver side so the cladding don't look even... Any tips ?

I believe there is about 6 or 8 bolts from the bottom side that bolt the bed to the frame. Loosen them all and youll be able to easily slide it one way or the other to get it right where you want it. If its lower on one side or the other, you can use some washers to get it perfectly level.

I believe there is about 6 or 8 bolts from the bottom side that bolt the bed to the frame. Loosen them all and youll be able to easily slide it one way or the other to get it right where you want it. If its lower on one side or the other, you can use some washers to get it perfectly level.

So where's the progress on your build sir

That looks like the bottom bracket was mounted too far inward. Might have to remount the brackets for that cladding....

Ill going to the shop today to see what they do ill be sure to mention that thanks ..

That looks like the bottom bracket was mounted too far inward. Might have to remount the brackets for that cladding....

X2 I remember when I did my truck! I had to keep a close eye on that so it lined up!

Sweet truck man! I like the black wheels the best....but that's just me! ;)

X2 I remember when I did my truck! I had to keep a close eye on that so it lined up!

Sweet truck man! I like the black wheels the best....but that's just me! ;)

Thanks man the trucks at the shop again so ima have them fix it lol , yea it looked good with the black wheels but I'm getting them powder coated soon Edited by CocaineSSClone (see edit history)