My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

Update : truck has been color sanded and buffed , claddings will be fixed tomorrow brackets were to in like you guys said.

EC8C8AC7-7CA3-4371-A470-86D064E2A9B7-662

07633D37-FE1A-486B-9BBF-9582AA8E9CE6-662

You can't really see the ice pearl here's a close pic with my macro lens on my camera

DDCE0E3D-5D3A-403A-A62B-0FAC23B1F8B2-662

Did u say sunroof..? Your shit bout to look sick!!!

Yea sunroof lol debating on the cluster at the moment :/ since I'm sure it's stolen for the price in getting it for and don't want problems idk what to do

Yeah if u think its stolen walk away dude...there's a viper team here in Vegas that pulls over any suspicious truck/car specially clone Ss to run vins on stuff,anything shows up stollen in there system and they can take your truck lol.

Yeah if u think its stolen walk away dude...there's a viper team here in Vegas that pulls over any suspicious truck/car specially clone Ss to run vins on stuff,anything shows up stollen in there system and they can take your truck lol.

Their sellin me it for 150 with 60k miles, for 150 I think it's stolen cuz this guy always pops out with different clones, I wouldn't want that to happen to me lol I'm in Los Angeles I'm sure everything is stolen but I payed with my hard earned money

Yeah lol I picked up a jg cluster once for $80. I then realize how cheap I got it so looked it up with the vin number it had stamped on the side of it and the truck had a salvage title which I'm sure ended up either stollen or could have just been wrecked,clueless

Yeah lol I picked up a jg cluster once for $80. I then realize how cheap I got it so looked it up with the vin number it had stamped on the side of it and the truck had a salvage title which I'm sure ended up either stollen or could have just been wrecked,clueless

Damn that's cheap lol well ill see what I decide in the morning if I should purchase it or not