My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

Damn man your truck is sexy! It sucks you have to be concerned about origin of used parts. SMH. That's why I love alaska. Your stuff doesn't grow legs as often. I think it's the cold.

Thanks bro .. Yea I have to worry about what I'm going to buy and taking care of it since I live in so cal and most of these trucks get stolen :( ima move to Alaska lol

So my body shop said they can't move the bracket on this claddings that it's perfectly fine .. They say the truck has been hit yet the truck is clean title nothing on the carfax.. What should I do ? Has 3 screws and double sided tape from what I have seen ? Any tips on how to align it with the cab..

AADEAB13-D4D1-4202-BDE3-4334710007F8-144

So my body shop said they can't move the bracket on this claddings that it's perfectly fine .. They say the truck has been hit yet the truck is clean title nothing on the carfax.. What should I do ? Has 3 screws and double sided tape from what I have seen ? Any tips on how to align it with the cab..

Wow, those guys are idiots. Unscrew the screws on the bracket (on the side that screws into the truck, not the side the screws to the cladding piece) and unscrew the screws from the inside of the rear wheel well. Then pull the cladding piece from the bottom outward toward yourself to desired spot of alignment. Mark the holes on the bracket and wheel wells, drill new holes and screw in the screws. Hope this helped! a4aqujyg.jpg

edebeqeg.jpg

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

Wow, those guys are idiots. Unscrew the screws on the bracket (on the side that screws into the truck, not the side the screws to the cladding piece) and unscrew the screws from the inside of the rear wheel well. Then pull the cladding piece from the bottom outward toward yourself to desired spot of alignment. Mark the holes on the bracket and wheel wells, drill new holes and screw in the screws. Hope this helped! a4aqujyg.jpgedebeqeg.jpg

Turns out my truck doesn't have those brackets on this side .. I already purchased them just need help installing them

Looks good. I would suggest painting your bumper ducts silver as well as your bow tie. Clear out your headlights and you will have the ideal truck. Either way looks good, i just think those few changes will make a dramatic difference