D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

I ordered my front Baer 15 inch rotors today! I also finished the antenna delete mod by installing the escalade cowl trim. My truck looks kinda funny with really large rear brakes and stock front brakes. Hopefully I will have all my brakes finished within a week. After that I start saving for fueling the D1!!!!! I can't wait.

I finished my Z06 brakes Friday. The pedal is VERY firm and the truck stops with ease! Now I will start getting my fuel system ready for the 10-12 lbs of boost with the D1!!!! I am thinking about running a Bosch 044 fuelpump with 72lbs injectors. The picture looks like the truck has a big rake to it but its actually the way my driveway slants.

post-24911-0-55330200-1365886354_thumb.jpg

post-24911-0-39997200-1365886377_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Well guys, I bought a new intake today! Anyone want to guess which one? Ive been busy getting the intercooler tubes ready and everything cleaned up in the engine compartment. I also ordered my catch can and methanol tank! Tomorrow I have my Viper alarm being installed also. I'll work on getting more pics soon.