D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

Damn dude. You are spending some coin on this truck! You've turned it into quite the monster! :peelout: Great work! Keep the updates coming!

Brandon, when are you going to start your new monster build??? I am still patiently waiting on some parts of yours LOL hahaha

Brandon, when are you going to start your new monster build??? I am still patiently waiting on some parts of yours LOL hahaha

Lol! You know as well as i do, things dont always get rolling as fast as you'd like :thumbs:

Im eagerly planning it and getting all my ducks in a row. I might go a slightly different direction with it, but it'll be fun nonetheless. Ill definitely let you know when i start parting it out. And you get dibs on that particular part we talked about. Haha. Not all of us are RBs like Jason here. Lol! He had a full build together in no time! Im jealous!

Depending on what life has instore for me, i may be leaving Alaska and moving to America. Lol. Florida to be more specific. And if i do, ill have John Kelly hop in on this next build with me. New paint, whole new powertrain... Ill have to start hangin with the big dogs. Lots of insane trucks down there. Dont want to be left in the dust. Haha.

• 4 weeks later...