D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

Nope, not holley. I just relocate my hood release cable to the glovebox and break off the one by my feet and tell the cop its broken! Lol. In Norcal,we only need to smog when we sell the vehicle so I won't have to worry about that.

Nope, no carb number here! I figured if I'm going to install a non carb legal D1SC and alky injection on my truck,why stop there!:) In my area, as long as you still have cats the cops leave you alone.... Plus, my hood release cable is broken!

I spent about $2200 for all the brakes.... Money well spent, this truck stops easier than my wife's new Camry and with less effort! My wife says it stops to easy... I love it!

• 1 month later...

Well guys, I got the Edelbrock Pro Flo XT intake and fuel rail installed today. It looks really good. I will post pics tomorrow. The truck has more top end pull above 3500rpms! I love it. I still need to clean up the wiring harness but I'm one more step closer to getting her blown! I just ordered a few intercooler tubes and am searching for injectors.