D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

Im recovering from surgery and will be off work for the next 3-4 weeks. With the time off, I plan on wrapping up some of the small stuff with my truck. I should have updated pics this weekend. Im planning on mounting my xlink, mounting the evap sol., painting the grill, installing the 2 gauge "a" pillar pods with fuel pressure gage and boost gauge, and install the rear drop leaf hangers so my truck will have a 2/3 drop. It will take me longer due to my injury so bear with me..I'm very excited about the next few weeks!

Im recovering from surgery and will be off work for the next 3-4 weeks. With the time off, I plan on wrapping up some of the small stuff with my truck. I should have updated pics this weekend. Im planning on mounting my xlink, mounting the evap sol., painting the grill, installing the 2 gauge "a" pillar pods with fuel pressure gage and boost gauge, and install the rear drop leaf hangers so my truck will have a 2/3 drop. It will take me longer due to my injury so bear with me..I'm very excited about the next few weeks!

Hope for a quick recorvey man. This truck is beast!

I had a mass in my chest next to my heart. They had to crack open my chest to get to it. Luckily it was benign. I can work on my truck but on a lot slower pace!

hate to hear that. Look on the bright side you get to work on the truck!

I finally got some updated pics for you guys!!! I installed my Dual A pillar gauges with phantom fuel pres. and boost. I also mounted my Xlink. The engine has not been cleaned in over a month due to my surgery. Im getting pretty close. I just received my Autocal for Blackbear and am getting ready to order my ID1000's! Just waiting on 1 more 8AN fitting to finish my fuel lines and a new Innovators West PS pulley hub. I pressed the new one on to far and cant remove it! Im going to have to replace my PS pump at the same time. SO CLOSE!!!!

I had a mass in my chest next to my heart. They had to crack open my chest to get to it. Luckily it was benign. I can work on my truck but on a lot slower pace!

Wow Jason sorry to head that man I hope you get better soon dude.

I see you have different valve covers! Looks good. Where did you relocate the coils too? Down by the oil pan?

What did you do to mount the x-link? I'm still trying to figure mine out?

Also. Don't forget to order the 60mm id1000's. They should be the ls1 injectors. I got the ls2 id1000's and the fuel rails sit to high to mount to the injectors.

Are you running an air-to-air or an air-to-water? Looks to be water?

Edit-spelling

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

Those covers are edelbrock coil covers that I sanded off the edelbrock logo and had them powder coated. The coils are mounted under those covers. I'm running a Procharger air to air 35 inch intercooler. I can't run LS1 injectors because they have the wrong connectors.My Xlink is held on by a simple piece of metal bent 90 degrees with 3 mounting holes in it.

Those covers are edelbrock coil covers that I sanded off the edelbrock logo and had them powder coated. The coils are mounted under those covers. I'm running a Procharger air to air 35 inch intercooler. I can't run LS1 injectors because they have the wrong connectors.My Xlink is held on by a simple piece of metal bent 90 degrees with 3 mounting holes in it.

I like those coil covers then! They look good. I don't think I can run them with all my turbo stuff right up against everything on the passenger side.

Wow. That's a big intercooler. How are the iat's just cruising around. Mine stay around 10 degrees above ambient, but me not knowing much about prochargers, they probably don't make the heat that a turbo does do they?

Couldn't you just change the ends on the wiring harness for the injectors? That's what I did. Actually, injector dynamics supplied the wiring ends for free to convert our plug ends to us car plugs. Hard wired not butt connected.

Last time I checked my iat was the same as atmosphere while cruising.My injector harnesses have been hardwired for the EV6 ends. I was hoping to get ID1000's that would fit my truck with no mods. Do you know the length of injector that fits these intakes?

My injector harnesses have been hardwired for the EV6 ends. I was hoping to get ID1000's that would fit my truck with no mods. Do you know the length of injector that fits these intakes?

Yes. 60mm is the best fit from what I got from edelbrock. Mine are 48mm and I had to get the spacer hats.