D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

I love the intake! I have a 2800 stall and when I get on it hard I do notice it pulls harder than it did before. When my truck hits second gear at wide open throttle it feels like its going to break the tires loose.

I would think your truck would break the tires loose a little shifting into second... The reason why is my truck does a little bit with the Radix mp112 and my mods list in my sig and I know that the procharger is more efficient and capabale of way higher boost... The radix I suppose is a little better at low rpm's though.. IDK Anyways nice build and I wish i could afford a DC1 swap or a TVS2300... I need to get in the 10's one day if not low low 11's

Did you reclock that blower internally?

Yep, I reclocked the oil pump.

I would think your truck would break the tires loose a little shifting into second... The reason why is my truck does a little bit with the Radix mp112 and my mods list in my sig and I know that the procharger is more efficient and capabale of way higher boost... The radix I suppose is a little better at low rpm's though.. IDK Anyways nice build and I wish i could afford a DC1 swap or a TVS2300... I need to get in the 10's one day if not low low 11's

My D1 is not hooked up yet. I'm still just sucking it!!!! Shes not being forced yet!!

The D1 is mounted, just no belt on it yet. I just received my Innovators West pulley set and still need to finish the fueling side of it then it will be finished. It will be another few months till shes ready for boost.

• 1 month later...

Well guys, she's now boosted! I am still running the 40lb injectors so I need to take it easy, but I've seen 5 pounds of boost without running lean! I won't go over 5 pounds of boost until my fueling is finished. IT FEELS GREAT! Sounds like a jet when cruising down the road! I love boost........Its been about 10 months since I removed the D1 from my S10 so I'm really happy to hear the whine again.

I have got to find a way to quiet this truck down! This thing sounds like its going to suck up small children when cruising at 2000 rpm's! I'll be cruising down the road and pedestrians 1 to 2 blocks ahead of me turning around to see who is driving a turbine powered vehicle toward them!!! I ran my bypass valve back into the intake and that helped a little. I have a cowl hood with no insulation so I figured I should start with that.... Any other ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered my BDP fuel sump and 40amp fuel pump relay kit. I'm going to run a Bosch 044 on my frame. Just a few more things and I will have Justin tune it. I can't wait. I'm running really rich right now-9.8- a/f ratio......

Coming along nicely man! You need to be a pro at this so when I get back from overseas and show up to Cali you can help me put my D1 on my arrival blue SSS and we can hit the drag strip to take advantage of the less fortunate, ya know... Ford Dodge Toyota Nissan owners :cool: Working on a Fast intake and some other goodies but just picked up the the D1 to replace the P1 and should be on waiting in my garage for me!

I just ordered my BDP fuel sump and 40amp fuel pump relay kit. I'm going to run a Bosch 044 on my frame. Just a few more things and I will have Justin tune it. I can't wait. I'm running really rich right now-9.8- a/f ratio......

Yes you are running rich. Prolly looks like a duramax. Lol. Your build is pretty impressive.

I have got to find a way to quiet this truck down! This thing sounds like its going to suck up small children when cruising at 2000 rpm's! I'll be cruising down the road and pedestrians 1 to 2 blocks ahead of me turning around to see who is driving a turbine powered vehicle toward them!!! I ran my bypass valve back into the intake and that helped a little. I have a cowl hood with no insulation so I figured I should start with that.... Any other ideas?

The Paxton on my truck was initially so loud at idle you could hear it 3-houses away, at idle... after a few thousand miles, it quieted down (now you can only hear it the next house over lol)

Mr. P. :)

Yes you are running rich. Prolly looks like a duramax. Lol. Your build is pretty impressive.

Yaaa, its a little rich! I can't wait to feel it when its not running rich.....

The Paxton on my truck was initially so loud at idle you could hear it 3-houses away, at idle... after a few thousand miles, it quieted down (now you can only hear it the next house over lol)

Mr. P. :)

Its starting to quiet down a little. My daughter can hear my truck down the block when she's still in my house! I put a hood insulator in it and ran the bov back into the air filter. It helped, but still turns heads a block away!!!!