D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

Here are a few pics from my cell. I still need to clean up the wiring and finish a few things but you get the idea. Sorry for the crappy pics, I can't upload from my nice camera right now.

post-24911-0-33328600-1373090121_thumb.jpg

post-24911-0-91748200-1373090137_thumb.jpg

I got my AC-Delco 145 amp alt and installed it today. I have to trim a little off the rear plastic cover on the new alternator to clear my fuel rail. I also received my new water pump. I am having a buddy weld the pulley on the pump shaft to help prevent it from spinning off due to the Procharger. When I installed the intake last week I started to hear a slight rattle noise from inside the truck and found that it was caused by the FPR being mounted directly to the firewall so today I installed rubber insolators between the FPR and the firewall. The truck is really starting to come along very nice... I REALLY want to find chrome SSS wheels for my truck. I've been asking every SS Silverado owner I can find if they want to trade for my Weld wheels :( No luck yet:(

• 4 weeks later...

I love the intake! I have a 2800 stall and when I get on it hard I do notice it pulls harder than it did before. When my truck hits second gear at wide open throttle it feels like its going to break the tires loose.

I been working on my truck almost everyday for the last few weeks. I've been cleaning up wiring and finishing odds and ends. I finished installing my Phantom Automated boost and wideband gauges, installed a vacuum block so I don't have a ton of vacuum hose coming out of the intake. I also finished the piping from the D1 to the intercooler and plumbed the ProFlo BOV. Today I replace the old nasty looking coolant bottle with a new one. And last but not least, I bought a Innovators West 8 rib pulley kit! I can't wait to get it finished. I will take pics this weekend and post up.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, I finished installing the Tru-cool 40k trans cooler with new lines and brackets. I'm going to order a fuel sump kit for my gas tank as soon as I make up my mind on which one I want. Once I have the sump I will install the Bosch 044 pump on the frame rail. I have 2 044 pumps if I end up needing more fuel at a later time. Last night I had a dream that I was driving my truck with 12 lbs of boost and I could not notice any power difference! I hope that's not the case!!!!!!!!!!