potato land build , 9's@140mph+ goal

idahoBLKss

here is a quick snap shot of what the log looked like at half throttle ...

IMG_20130805_230828_494_zps715b6873.jpg

also got a 5" in/out muffler put on it and have it dump out the side... i no its a weird spot for the muffler but it looks sick when the truck is on the ground ..

IMG_20130805_193025_404_zps42064b51.jpg

IMG_20130805_200325_681_zpsea634691.jpg

IMG_20130805_200310_639_zps169dabf7.jpg

IMG_20130805_200350_525_zps6444448b.jpg

Awesome numbers on the log! Flat 12afr and holy crap, 18psi at 75% throttle. Very responsive.

Are you going to richen up the afr a little more? Get it to the high 11's or stay with 12.0?

I am really curious to hear what you think of your exhaust? My 4" sounds pretty good but wow does it resonate through the cab at about 30-50% throttle. I would guess 5" would be worse.

I think the motor numbers you were after are easily achievable after seeing the screen shot. Now can you put it to the ground?! Haha. Your going to have to put a towel on your passenger seat for people that ride with you!

Awesome numbers on the log! Flat 12afr and holy crap, 18psi at 75% throttle. Very responsive.

Are you going to richen up the afr a little more? Get it to the high 11's or stay with 12.0?

I am really curious to hear what you think of your exhaust? My 4" sounds pretty good but wow does it resonate through the cab at about 30-50% throttle. I would guess 5" would be worse.

I think the motor numbers you were after are easily achievable after seeing the screen shot. Now can you put it to the ground?! Haha. Your going to have to put a towel on your passenger seat for people that ride with you!

Yeah and if you look at the tps line on the log you can see it just spiked to 75% throttle it must have been when it shifted or something it probably made me press a lil harder but the whole run was low 60% throttle ish. yeah im going to target high 11's for sure on the afr's. that log was with some old fuel thats been in the tank since i pulled the blower off but i refilled today and seems the afr's went down to where they need to be ,but zippy is working on the tune for me , we will get her dialed in.

the exhaust with out the muffler was really bad in cab drone now with the muffler its ok but like you said it drones pretty bad at part throttle but its not horrible ,probably similar to yours.

Beautiful job man. It looks great! Cleanest truck ive seen in a bit, and i know she is as fast as she looks! Cant wait to hear some numbers. Make sure that tune is spot on and you wont have any issues. :peelout: