Heartland Park Topeka Baseline

rcapone

My bad ^ It's hard to pick up the sarcastic tone over a keyboard haha... I guess I didn't put the two post together LOL

But in my defense there has been alot of newbs and dumb questions and stories being asked and told these days, I just forgot that it came from a senior memeber that should know better... If i would have taken the split second to look at who I was responding too I wouldnt have said anything unless for some reason you made it clear your serious LOL

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take the drivers side headlight out before you run

I thought about that, but the Volant is totally enclosed and there is a round hole in the bottom of the box. Isn't the headlight removal thing for guys who run a K&N that just has the shroud around two sides and totally open in front of the headlight?

I'm really curious to see what my ram air tube does or doesn't do

Just take the passenger side headlight out before you run

I got my ram air tube way back when they came out but I really didn't notice much if a difference.

However I did get my tune at the same time which woke the truck up significantly but as far as track times I don't have any logged runs before it after the scoop install.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

haha...good timing - I just got home! Got there a little late today and it was loaded with Stock Cars and Dragsters because it was "Test and Tune Gamblers" day...very few street rides. Track had delay after delay due to people puking fluid on the track, etc. and only managed to get in a couple of runs. By the time I got to run, temp. was 60 degrees - 12 degrees hotter than last week and my truck didn't run as strong. Here's my slip.

post-16941-0-77012200-1396740018_thumb.jpg