The Storm

rcapone

At .50 lift the intake is 309 cfm, exhaust is 230. Should be a descent improvement over the stock 317's flow of 240 / 185 @ .50 Here's an old article I came across from Hot Rod Magazine that compared/tested several heads

http://www.mastmotorsports.com/pdf/The_Ultimate_Chevrolet_LS_Cylinder_Head_Test_-_Stock_LS1_Dyno_-_Hot_Rod_Magazine.pdf

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Thanks Jason, I sure hope so! Hopefully I'll hit mid to low 11's this fall!

Hell yeah, big cubes are the way to go for sure, but who knows what I'll end up doing there. Maybe I'll be satisfied with just doing the heads because right now it's pretty damn fast as it sits...depends on how much of a difference they make

Come on now, we both know it never ends.

haha, tell me about it! The 'ol lady's drawn a line in the sand this time to get the house projects completed before I spend anymore $ on the SS! ...I told her the Wilwoods were the last upgrade and that was about 10k ago. The stink eye I get every time new parts show up is pretty intense bro

10's are probably an outside chance, but I'm not going to get my hopes up for that elusive and lofty number, lol. Probably won't do the slicks either since the wilwoods are restricting me to a minimum 20" rim, but who knows. For now the intros and street tires are stayin on.

I decided to slap this baby on after seeing the trans temp climb to 190 last week when I got stuck in traffic. It kicks on automatically at 180 and stays on till it gets down to 165. Slapped that in last weekend and it works awesome! Mounted perfectly where the spare goes.

20150815_105005.jpg

20150815_113813.jpg

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Sweet...I didn't even think of tucking mine between the frame like that - better protection against any possible road debris, but hopefully I won't be running anything over other than babies and old people simply because they're worth 1000 points each :jester: