The Storm

rcapone

The question was asked not to determine who is to blame or to bash FLT, because there are two sides to every flapjack. But I still and will continues to think FLT makes a great product and never have thought otherwise.

I give certain people shit about FLT on here because I receive the same shit regarding my trans builds. This goes to show they aren't easy to understand, assemble, and perform AND even FLT slips up. Not at all directed towards you Randy, but dont bash a builder if you don't have the balls to try and build one yourself. Its also tough to build a unit and send it out hoping the installer is competent enough to install it correctly and not cause the unit to fail premature due to installation issues. Then get on a web forum bashing the builder cause they cant build a unit yet they didn't flush the system out from all the metal from the last failure. Again, not directed towards you Randy.

Ill get off my soap box, just my 8 cents. Hope you have better luck with this unit Randy. I know you are giddy on getting this up and rolling.

kcocofodla?

This may explain my situation better

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/87441-4l80e-pressure-drop-during-1-2-shift-only/

For someone who's supposedly been building transmissions for 35 years, tell me he's changing my trans. to a pre '97, then not tell me a different dipstick goes with the trans, then I fill thinking everything's fine but burn the clutches out because the correct dipstick would have had me put 2 additional quarts to make it full, I think would piss anyone off enough to bash that incompetent F@@@

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

I thought that it was pretty slack that Randy wasn't told about the different dip stick when I read about it in his linked discussion about it, ( http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/87441-4l80e-pressure-drop-during-1-2-shift-only/ ), and I still think that it was pretty slack.

A guy who's been selling transmissions as long as FLT has, and who Randy has gone to, and paid, for product and advice, should be way more on top of his game.

On top of that; I haven't heard a hint about an apology offered to Randy for the oversight.

Maybe I'm too old fashioned but that just doesn't impress me as responsible business or man to man conduct.

Thank you Johnny, the fact that he didn't pick up the phone and apologize is what really makes me mad...mad enough to say things I probably shouldn't have. Everyone makes mistakes, but when you screw up and don't own it, is someone who's severely lacking in the character department, but that just my 3.2 cents

Thanks Jason, vids are coming ASAP buddy. It's really amazing how stress relieving bashing can be :jester:

dont bash a builder if you don't have the balls to try and build one yourself.

I'll bash anyone I see fit pal, + this has nothing to do with me not having the balls to build one myself.