The Storm

rcapone

HOLY F***ING *H**!!!!! Been working with Zippy over the past several days tuning the truck and that's all I can say after making a log just now. BOILED all 4 off the line and got totally sideways! :D That's the very first time this truck has ever done that and WOW! Too bad I have to drop her off tomorrow morning for the trans

Lmao. Remember what I said Randy once Zippy gets you dialed in. Gonna be low 11's and you won't be able to slap the smile off you face. Sounds like a beast to drive. Just imagine if he had it there to put his hands on it. Wish he was remotely close Id drive both of mine to him :)

lol, I remember...I went to bed with a smile, woke up with one and still have one!! :D I honestly didn't think it would do that with the tall / wide tires I have. The tune he gave me just before this one, tires broke loose just a little - maybe 10' or so. Then I upload the tune that's in it now and it really took me by surprise when I got sideways...I stayed in it too and recovered beautifully with the AWD. Now I'm concerned about controlling the spin at the track :huh:

Lol sounds like a good plan can you swing through south Fla and pick me up lol. I talked to him about a tune for the new truck. He's def the Man when it comes to tunning.

haha, if we lived closer we'd be there already buddy! Unfortunately, since Heartland Park is going bankrupt and doesn't have a test n tune this year, I'm having to drive a little further to some po-dunk drag strip called MO-KAN dragway. I was all psyched to go today then logged onto their website to find they changed their "fun drags" April 1st to Friday nights instead of Saturday Days. Today they're having some hot rod car show and aren't open for guys like me. Oh well, hopefully I'll get lucky in with some lingering cooler temps when my trans is finished.

I've said it before and will say it again: Zippy really does know his shit and is THE best tuner for our trucks, not to mention the fact that he's usually always available for my quite often and probably annoying phone calls. If not, he always calls me right back and offers a really awesome service for guys like me who have limited knowledge and lots of questions.

Your Right Randy I've delt with him since 07 and he's been great. I text him he called me back within 15 mins. He always has time to answer my questions. Very nice guy. I've said it time and time again he's the SS man. LS man too. I could only imagine if he had it live tunning it. Hopefully you can get to the track and tear the asphalt off it soon lol.

Your Right Randy I've delt with him since 07 and he's been great. I text him he called me back within 15 mins. He always has time to answer my questions. Very nice guy. I've said it time and time again he's the SS man. LS man too. I could only imagine if he had it live tunning it. Hopefully you can get to the track and tear the asphalt off it soon lol.

Yeah, I'm glad we got to hang out a bit when I was in Vegas for the series last summer - really cool dude. Now it's going to be a torturous wait till my trans is done since I know how awesome that truck is now...somebody smack me cause I'm STILL smiling Jason, lol

I used to go to MO-KAN almost every weekend when I lived in Pittsburg. Loved it down there, had a lot of fun. Wished I could live in the SEK again for numerous reasons

Another good reason would be to bring that sweet Camaro you have down there so we can race this summer