Just KILLED an RT

BigTsBadSS

:cry:  :cry:  its started again  :cry:  :cry:

:withstupid: I knew it was coming, BigTSBadSS, its not your fault you just posted a kill and then Rich got worked up again. I'm sure there's plenty of arguements why an R/t or SS maybe the faster truck with different mods, but lets give it a rest. Rich we all know your truck is supposed to be a mid 13 truck so let it go, your faster, I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to run an SS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are you located? I'd be up for a little run one of these weekends... win or loose it'd be fun.

BTW: what are your mods?

I've got CAI, exhaust, shift kit, billet servos.

I know I'm a little late here and I'm sure you've already figured it out, but this is Rich from Chicago we're hearing from again.. The same guy who will race anyone as long as it's a guarenteed win for him.. So if you run slower than [email protected] than he'll race you.. faster than that then he backs out.. oh wait Rich, I found another post on this forum where your fastest was [email protected].. Which is it? :smash:

Where are you located? I'd be up for a little run one of these weekends... win or loose it'd be fun.

BTW: what are your mods?

I've got CAI, exhaust, shift kit, billet servos.

I know I'm a little late here and I'm sure you've already figured it out, but this is Rich from Chicago we're hearing from again.. The same guy who will race anyone as long as it's a guarenteed win for him.. So if you run slower than [email protected] than he'll race you.. faster than that then he backs out.. oh wait Rich, I found another post on this forum where your fastest was [email protected].. Which is it? :smash:

Do you come on here to just start problems? More excuses just ignore the post. As far as the stock pcm yes it is horrible.Shift Points,timing,torque management all are crap on the stock pcms.The B@G flash is by far the best for the R/T's,removes torque management,raises shift points,adds timing mines set at 28 right now,increses rev limiter,top speed was set to 135 instead of 114 which is stock.and Claims 1 second drop in 0-60 times. The flash and M1 woke the truck up from its normal sleep.

Do you come on here to just start problems? More excuses just ignore the post. As far as the stock pcm yes it is horrible.Shift Points,timing,torque management all are crap on the stock pcms.The B@G flash is by far the best for the R/T's,removes torque management,raises shift points,adds timing mines set at 28 right now,increses rev limiter,top speed was set to 135 instead of 114 which is stock.and Claims 1 second drop in 0-60 times. The flash and M1 woke the truck up from its normal sleep.

Maybe I should ask you the same question? I'm here because my truck is very similar to the SS as far as powertrain, options and great looks. Granted, I started with 20 fewer ponys and 17 wheels, and GMC looks instead of Chevy.. but still very similar.. But I know you're not going to answer my question anyway so nevermind..

I know I'm a little late here and I'm sure you've already figured it out, but this is Rich from Chicago we're hearing from again..  The same guy who will race anyone as long as it's a guarenteed win for him..  So if you run slower than [email protected] than he'll race you.. faster than that then he backs out.. oh wait Rich, I found  another post on this forum where your fastest was [email protected].. Which is it?  :smash:

C'mon... we're trying to keep this civil and your fanning the flames. We don't need a repeat of the last thread about this. :nono:

Do you dodge guys have PCM tuning program you can use? Like what we have (HP Tuners) or is it only premade flashing programs? Programming on Dodge always seems to be a bit of a mystery... all they guys I know w/ Dodges get upset w/ thier trucks (especially HEMI's) because of the lack of mod options out there for them.

C'mon... we're trying to keep this civil and your fanning the flames. We don't need a repeat of the last thread about this.  :nono:

Sorry.. I noticed it a long time ago and thought I'd let it slide, but figured I'd bring it up now to get an answer. I'll :chillpill: now.. No more posts from me on this topic.

I know I'm a little late here and I'm sure you've already figured it out, but this is Rich from Chicago we're hearing from again..  The same guy who will race anyone as long as it's a guarenteed win for him..  So if you run slower than [email protected] than he'll race you.. faster than that then he backs out.. oh wait Rich, I found  another post on this forum where your fastest was [email protected].. Which is it?  :smash:

C'mon... we're trying to keep this civil and your fanning the flames. We don't need a repeat of the last thread about this. :nono:

Do you dodge guys have PCM tuning program you can use? Like what we have (HP Tuners) or is it only premade flashing programs? Programming on Dodge always seems to be a bit of a mystery... all they guys I know w/ Dodges get upset w/ thier trucks (especially HEMI's) because of the lack of mod options out there for them.

We have Hypertech and Superchips but those are not exactly that good,do not do what a custom flash does.I actually drove to Warren michigan to B@G Chrysler and had Dave do it.There are only 2 guys that I know of that do Dodge Pcms,that is B@G and Leach both do the same. So there are not many choices for Dodge and the handheld programmers are crap

I just raced my boys 99 RT and my other boys 96 Impala the RT has exuast intake and headers the Impala has a ton of work to.

We all started from a dead stop I killed the RT by at least 2 car lenths and I had the Impala till we hit a 100 then he passed me next time we run I will video tape it and you guys can see me WHIP This RT so all these RT guys can stop running there traps.

if you are beating an R/T with 100,000 miles and you have more done to it than he has than that is indeed sad on your part,why even post the supposed "kill"

Sounds like chicken$hit excuses to me. I would suppose the R/T driver knew how many miles he had on his vehicle so he should not have accepted the challenge if he didn't want to accept the results. But along your line of thinking, how many miles difference on the odometer negates an honest kill? Is it 10K, 1K, 100? Quit making excuses and trolling. The R/T got spanked (result would be the same if he had 1 million miles or 100 miles) and I know there are R/T's out there (very few) that would spank a stock SS. Stock for stock, brand new off the lot with 100 miles on each truck, drivers weighing exactly the same, wearing the same clothes, exactly same amount of breakfast in their stomachs (making sure no one has an advantage on the other) no stock RT will outrun a stock SS. Facts are facts, read em and weep.

SS guys-I am sorry to feed the trolls, I DO NOT EVER do this but enough of the "RT kicks SS ass" until a kill is posted, then the excuses start. Sick of it.

actually stock for stock an R/T will outrun an SS,off the line the SS should win then the R/T will pass it and also the speed limiter is higher on the R/T than an SS so the R/T stock would beat a Stock SS

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::icon_bs:

it was my truck he beat an i aint cryin personally i dont care i bought this thing as a toy not to race or spend a fortune on. im a harley guy and always will be this b/s with trucks is stupid although my computer being stock does make a difference becuase im goverened at 110mph and hes not plus our shift points are way different i could put a supercharger on it and kill the ss and the impala but it aint worth the time or money cause cars and trucks hold no value. my harley is 30yrs old this year and still worth about 5 times what is was brand new. give these trucks 2 yrs and the value is less than half. i only bought the truck cause i got it for a good price and i wanted a truck. im 24 and this is my 12th vehicle i mean how long is it gonna last anyway for me, i already wanna get rid of it these things bounce all over.

it was my truck he beat an i aint cryin personally i dont care i bought this thing as a toy not to race or spend a fortune on. im a harley guy and always will be this b/s with trucks is stupid although my computer being stock does make a difference becuase im goverened at 110mph and hes not plus our shift points are way different i could put a supercharger on it and kill the ss and the impala but it aint worth the time or money cause cars and trucks hold no value. my harley is 30yrs old this year and still worth about 5 times what is was brand new. give these trucks 2 yrs and the value is less than half. i only bought the truck cause i got it for a good price and i wanted a truck. im 24 and this is my 12th vehicle i mean how long is it gonna last anyway for me, i already wanna get rid of it  these things bounce all over.

all stock R/T's are governed at 114 not 110

We are all sitting here talking about he has this done and he has that done, WHO CARES, a race is a race, I dont care if your running a 427 or a minivan. All this BS about he has a bigger engine than I do just pisses me off, what if there trans messes up or something else then you can say you beat a SS with a 427. Either Race or go Home no matter what your driving. :chevy:

I don't own a Dodge, but I have seen the R/Ts dominate the drags at the Truckn Nationals for at least four years here in Phoenix. The group of R/Ts (number grows every year) that attend always go at it with a group of Lightnings, with the R/Ts generally having one of their trucks get the fastest time. I also think the R/Ts won the latest R/T versus Lightning meet. That has to earn some kind of respect for their trucks and their potential.

I'm pretty sure BigBird has run 10.77, and he will be faster when he comes back out, but it's ScottQ's truck that I really wanna see lay a pass down.

He's not just fast- he's got one of the absolute most gorgeous trucks in the world IMO, regardless of company brands.

People are getting more and more wild with pickup trucks all the time...?

Archived