My wife wants me to have the SS painted white

JimJenson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just need to establish a clear division of labor.

I told my wife the following when we met:

She needs to handle the chick stuff, period.

Anything that plugs into the wall, or requires flamable liquid to run is my domain, period.

Saves the both of us lots of trouble.

:withstupid:

Well said :cheers:

I knew it! you got caught doin something. It only made sense. Most wife's are not naturally evil(excluding sex).

Time to buy a Kobe Bryant make-up ring!

Well, I have done nothing evil. I took a customer on a long lunch. I was accused of something entirely different, with little to no basis for the accusation. I will go to the grave proclaiming my inocence. There is nothing wrong with a business lunch and some sight seeing in Key West. If it had been an ugly, butch lesbian, it would have been a non issue. My wife doesn't like her because she knows the girl is a ho. According to the wife, she used sexuality to put herself in a position of power in the company she works for.

I knew it! you got caught doin something. It only made sense. Most wife's are not naturally evil(excluding sex).

Time to buy a Kobe Bryant make-up ring!

Well, I have done nothing evil. I took a customer on a long lunch. I was accused of something entirely different, with little to no basis for the accusation. I will go to the grave proclaiming my inocence. There is nothing wrong with a business lunch and some sight seeing in Key West. If it had been an ugly, butch lesbian, it would have been a non issue. My wife doesn't like her because she knows the girl is a ho. According to the wife, she used sexuality to put herself in a position of power in the company she works for.

if the customer was a type like that, i can understand it more. in fact i think i should meet her. :jester: after all this, i think it'd just be easier to just drop the truck off at the body shop for a white paint job, cowl hood, gaylords toneau cover, etc, etc. :D

Sounds like you need to get some brownie points to get back on her good side, you could try a white diamond paint job. Have been married for a few years now, I make decisions on my car and the wife makes her own decisions, keeps the bickering to a minimum. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I found out this morning that she went as far as to contact the scooter rental company to ask about my particular rental. She said the man was very nice and informative, which was how she found out I rented a scooter typically used for two riders. I also found out that she asked if the proprietor could remember me and if I was with anyone. His memory was foggy that afternoon. The store was very busy! (LOL)

I am still fighting the white paint. As it stands, its a stalemate.

One flaw with that plan, I didn't do anything to be busted for. I told the truth about the rental, I was on legitimate company business, I even turned in the lunch and rental receipts for reimbursment. I cannot understand my wifes suspition!

Archived