Diablo Sport Programmer?

ctrow

You can buy the Diablo or Hypertech all you want.. but it wont touch what a Westers Performance PCM will do.

What are they claiming for horsepower gains? Have you already installed one?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is on the way... but most of the guys that use them have the 2500hd 6.0l and the Duramax Diesel. Lyndon said he can get anywhere from 50-110HP out of the Duramax. The thing about Wester's is you call him say.. hey i want this this this etc and he custom tunes it for you. You can tell him where in the powerband you want most of your power or like me get it througout the powerband. Another + is that the Wester's PCM is not detectable by your dealer. If for some reason there is a update in the PCM and your dealer rewrites the PCM Lyndon will make you another one for no charge.

All 2003 GM trucks

4.3L L35 V6, 4.8 LR4 V8, 5.3L LM7 V8, 5.3L FFV V8, 5.7L L3 V8, 6.0 LQ4 V8, 6.0L LQ9 V8 and 8.1L L18

Includes new GM 'SS' 6.0L VIN "N" trucks.

Customized calibrations for any tire size, differential ratio, exhaust or engine modification. Blower programs. Total torque management defeat, vats defeat, etc.

That is straight off of the Website.. as is this

All these customized PCM's will outperform any marketed "Handheld Programmer--Guaranteed or your money back !"

I would like to see it compared to say the LS1 edit. Would be nice if someone did some research on a number of the programs and compared their features and COST :thumbs:

Any takers?

ridnlow135, way to keep us informed on the Wester's Garage programer :thumbs: . As soon as I can round 600 dollars up that'll be the first thing I buy. By the way ridnlow, is that the right price I saw on their website? How much are you getting yours custom made for?

Maybe if we all write Sports Truck/Truckin', they will do some research for us on a couple PCM's (good idea ctrow/Krambo!). Any takers? :chevy:

Cgar... im getting mine for $345 but its for a 2 door tahoe.... as i cant afford a SS yet. I just wanted to get the word out about Wester's Garage because 1) top notch service 2)best buy for your money. I am on several forums and i see people talk good and bad about reprogrammers such as hypertech and superchips but i have never seen anyone say one bad thing about the Westers performance PCM. I know 595$ is a lot to drop on a PCM.. but i would rather spend that than 300-400 on something that i wasnt happy with.

Benkey did Lyndon convince you to buy one when you were talking to him? :)

Ridnlow - nearly. I may get one in a couple of months or so.

I'm not the tuff to sell to, it's the wife. She can't understand doing things to brand new trucks, especially those in the 40k bracket. Questions like: what's wrong with the one you have are hard to answer when the answer is nothing, because it's brand new.

We don't all have the persuasive ability of dcairns.

Archived