Diablo Sport Programmer?

ctrow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep us posted. I am in on a group thing also. Just waiting of the "unofficial" results from someone who has it. And PLEASE don't exaggerate the gains. Just tell us the basics along with ease of install and overall satisfaction :thumbs:

....PLEASE don't exaggerate the gains.

Ctrow, buddy, this will be a major factor for me. One that could cost me $595. All of us considering buying, will probably do so based on your input. So please be truthful. Nobody will give you a hard time because you spent $595 and didn't gain anything. Well, maybe a little. Somebody had to be first though.

I appreciate you going for it first :thumbs: I look forward to, hopefully, positive comments.

-Ben

You cant really make fun of him.. because if it doesnt do anything he just sends it back and gets his money back hehe... :)

P.S He would be the first person i know of to send one back.. i seriously doubt it doesnt give him the seat of the pants type of performance gains :crosses fingers::

Hey, I'm going to get a few friends to drive it before and after, that way I'll have some subjective testing instead of just my opinion. It will be seat of the pants though since there's no AWD dyno available.

I'll be honest as possible with everyone because I know it's a pretty big chunk of cash to be throwing after purchasing the truck. Hell, I haven't even paid the tag,tax and title yet.

No matter what the results maybe (although all of us want all that we can get) we want you to be truthful... I sure know that if your results are good then there are many of us here on this board will be following close behind!!!! :thumbs:

Including myself.... Keep us all updated....

I didn't know anything like that existed! If it can tell me what kind of wheels to put on my truck........i'm in :jester: . Something like that would be ideal for testing new modifications out, if it's as accurate as it claims to be. Thanks for the info SinisterSS. :thumbs:

Archived