Diablo Sport Programmer?

ctrow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main reason why the diablo is better is because of the torque management deletion, it is a better tune as well but things like the TQ makes a huge difference in performance.

It also allows you to delete codes and things like that, you can also get custom tunes done as well.

IM gonna get the Edit. . .

We don't all have the persuasive ability of dcairns.
Man I love being single...

Gee, I am getting a reputation here :P

Being married is great if you find the right gal :D Took me till I was 38 to find her, though :sigh: But at least I didn't make any bad choices before I found her.

Price per HP:

32RWHP = $18.60

38RWHP = $15.66

I spent $38 per Hp, but I got 130 of them :D

Benkey.. you get the your not happy with anything you get lecture too? :)

No - just got the "this truck too.....man, can't you just leave it like it is for a little while?"

It won't be hard to sell things here soon. I'm working the s-chgr. She's slowly giving in. We spent $3500 on her getting, shall we say, enhancement surgery, so it will equal out soon. Only reason I agreed.

I think I'm kind of already sold on the Wester's Garage PCM. I'll just order it and not tell. Easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission. Money doesn't just grow on trees, being on Military pay. That's usually the stopping force.

If anyone gets the WG PCM, please post what it did for you. I know someone will have it soon.

Took me till I was 38 to find her, though :sigh: But at least I didn't make any bad choices before I found her.  

That means I have at least 12 more years to do my own thing and collect more toys. :P

.........................12 years to find the right one or your toys could be ...........................we'll lets not even go there :lol:

I called and talked about the Westers Garage PCM. Sounds like a no brainer. Seemed to be knowlegable and with a 35 day guarantee, I really can't go wrong. He confirmed around 35 RWHP, probably a little more. He said he hasn't sent any out yet for the SS though. I think I'll probably order next week.

Also he said they are custom made for every application. He still can't figure out how the other programmers are just doing a standard reprogram.

Added plus, they actually answered the phone unlike DiabloSport. That's worth something especially if something does go wrong or I do have questions.

I called and talked about the Westers Garage PCM. Sounds like a no brainer. Seemed to be knowlegable and with a 35 day guarantee, I really can't go wrong. He confirmed around 35 RWHP, probably a little more. He said he hasn't sent any out yet for the SS though. I think I'll probably order next week.

Also he said they are custom made for every application. He still can't figure out how the other programmers are just doing a standard reprogram.

Added plus, they actually answered the phone unlike DiabloSport. That's worth something especially if something does go wrong or I do have questions.

They have my vote.

On another note, I sent SportTruck magazine an e-mail asking them to do side-by-side comparisons of the more popular brands of reprogramming to include Wester's Garage.

I think if we all poured in e-mail to them asking for the same thing, then maybe it would happen.

Click here to email them: [email protected]

I just sent my email to Sport Truck Mag. I would love to see them do a comparison, that would take all the guess work out of buying one of these reprogramming devices. Thanks for the link BenKey. :thumbs:

Question: How do you get 35 RWHP on an AWD Truck. Just a thought.

Hypertech's programers are now available. Got the E-mail today. :D

I talked to them the same day. They said it would be a while still. :confused: Did you get an e-mail from the automated system or did a warm body send it? I know they have an automatic notification system.

Archived