Diablo Sport Programmer?

ctrow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With 35HP MORE! I dont care where it goes!!  :D  :D

I think I will go with Westers anyway, its just that price......I too have a wife that doesnt understand why a new vehicle needs so much "stuff"..... :crazy:

ctrow, just ordered a Westers PCM, :cool: hopefully he will keep us posted on the results. As long as the 35 HP is there, I with you bro, I could care less where they go :cheers::thumbs:

Understand about the wife, mine has those same reasoning abilities, must be a "girl thang" :D

I was thinking about that. What if you took off the front wheels and put some thick wood blocks below the A-frame(or whatever, just something to keep it up). Obviously strap it down REALLY good, and then just measure RWHP. A lot of work but...

I know you wont get an exact number of HP without a Dyno but you should be able to fill the performance. I found out about Wester's from a friend of mine.. i rode in his truck before he got it.. then i got in it the other day and he got on it and i was like woah what did you do.. he was like Wester's PCM.. not many things you can do that someone who doesnt ride in the truck every day notices...

Daytona Beach Area. Edgewater to be exact.

There is a dyno in Clay County - Orange Park, FL. Not sure if there is an AWD dyno, or not. But they may be able to direct you to the right place.

Going to the Pepsi 400 in a few weeks? I'll be there.

Guys, I couldn't wait. I just placed the order for the Westers. Maybe by next week I'll have some info on the results. :thumbs:

How long did they say it would be before you received?

Just setting my calendar reminder to bug you about your results. I'll set for the 20th.

-Ben

Not for sure, I just sent an email asking how long it was taking to ship to the states.

Lyndon said he would be getting it out right away in the first email he sent me. That was Thursday night.

As soon as he replies I post it. :thumbs:

Archived