These Guys Have No Clue

Dark Knight

this post was like going to the movies we got drama, trash talk, hidden truth, and tons of excitement. so i figured i might as well throw in my two cents. not a doubt in my mind that an ss will take a titan all day long, i have raced more than one titan and there is no question which is faster. there are not too many modded titans out there in my opinion, if i had the money for a sport truck i wouldn't start with that format lol i'd start with my ss ha ha. it is just amazing that people can't admit where there truck stands that is like me getting all upset that someone with an srt-10 can beat me stock. who cares when you can beat that srt-10 legit consistantly then boast your case or admit there was foul play. but any who we ss owners have a motto ...

rice0a1.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those Titans are not bad trucks, they are a little beefy but a stock SS vrs a stock Titan, the SS will take it even a stock Silverado with a 5.3L can take it.

Not so sure a STOCK 5.3 will take it. Most

of your slightly modded Titans run anywhere

from 15.0 to 15.3 seconds. I am Talking about the

lighter 4X2 KC version. Don't see stock 5.3L

(especially the ones that are a few years

old) running those times.

My stock 5.3 ran those numbers...

e1fd777b.jpg

• 1 month later...

The Titans and the Ram Hemi's are no slouches... I have to give them credit, but stock vs. stock they aren't quite up to par with the SSS. I've driven all of them... I would say that a stock Titan is close to comparison with the stock Hemi, but is still lacking in the HP dept. I'm sure with some mods and a decent driver they will run well with a SSS... if not better...

just my $0.02

Archived