408 power

zippy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All this talk and no video, no track times, not even a sound clip.  I'm beginning to wonder if these motors even exist. :dunno:

:devil: heres your sound clip vrrrm vrrrm

That's mighty hot. Any vids of revving or running down the track or street?

nope, hoping within the week or so, but its so hot up here right now. plus i have a muffler on now.

All this talk and no video, no track times, not even a sound clip.  I'm beginning to wonder if these motors even exist. :dunno:

nope, hoping within the week or so, but its so hot up here right now. plus i have a muffler on now.

so what. you affraid to run it??

so what. you affraid to run it??

he's got an STS, they don't go to the track unless they have a dyno there. :jester:

fock'n eh, i knew it was a matter of time before mike chimmed in, bastard!!!  grippy is turning out to be like zippy....

aka Mother Goose

it's ok, you and erik are going to prove us wr**g from what i understand. i expect it should be cool meanwhile kurt keeps rasing the bar of turbo times and only using a 6.0L with a .010 overbore with a mild cam.

Kurt doesn't compare since he is the only one with what he's got, including an 80E to boot. With his backing, meaning $$$$, we could all do great things, I'm sure. All of Makani's and Eriks came out their budgets not an entire company's. Therefore, I would respect them more for it. Nothing against Kurt, or W2W, but he's not in the same ballpark as anyone on here.

he does have a high dollar backing, but on the same note doesn't have big dollar parts on the truck. i'm not saying that their accomplisments wouldn't be great, but with considerably more cubes and trucks that are basicly built with the idea to go fast, they should be able to run with the other 6.0L turbo truck that is daily driven. sure if kurt breaks his he can just take something else from work home, but he still has to get home. he drove from home, to the track, to my work, and back home his last trip out this way. in the meantime he went 11.48. like many trucks with new parts he was trying out a new turbo and if i recall blew and oil line on the way home. he still fixed the truck and drove it home.

Archived