Has anyone ever heard of these?

BenKey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would definitely buy these before I bought the Supermaxx. My ASMs were better than they are. Just mainly in the design. It doesn't take any special items for plug wires, nor is it nearly impossible to replace the back plugs.

Not sure I'd get these. Way too expensive, IMO. Was hoping someone had gotten them for $7-800 by some weird chance.

i have a set of asm, they took about 3 hours to inastall... just had a muffler shop weld on the flanges 70 bucks a side for the welding. im happy with the asm, but it made my truck quieter....but gave it a big block rumble

I have a set of belanger headers on my truck, and I really like them.  I had them on before I put the Procharger and it really makes a huge differance in the low to mid end power.  The tri-y design is great and the install was easy.  I installed them myself and it wasn't very hard at all.  As far as the price, I know Lou Balanger and I got a decent deal on them.  I am sure that I could get him to do a group buy if we had about five people that would want them.  He is also a Silverado SS owner and he uses it as his daily driver, and it was because of him that I bought my truck.  We also have a set on our company project truck and it is really sweet.  They are also the headers that come from the factory on all of the viper comp coupe, because they are the best.  Sorry if this sounds like a sale pitch, but I just really like them, plus they never fade or corrode.  I would highly reccomend them to anybody that would want an advantage over someone with just a normal set of long tubes.

that's a good report. do you have any pictures of them in the truck?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived