Killin other trucks

CaliChevyV8

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'd probaly have problems with a 2wd hemi ram.

I've beat a a 2wd r/c hemi, stock on stock. They are so over rated.

That's fine that you think that. But just seems a little odd how they run the same times within a tenth of a second (stock), and they're so slow... I've heard plenty of races going both ways.

we can beat most all trucks stock ,except

syclone's

late model supercharged lightnings,

srt-10's(single cab depends on driver)

harleys/ced f-150 trucks will usually beat us.

im sure there are a few others , but these would be the most common to meet on the street. but other trucks that have very little mods can put up a hell of a fight!

you forgot one RCSB 5.3 2wd 373

syclone's

im sure there are a few others , but these would be the most common to meet on the street. but other trucks that have very little mods can put up a hell of a fight!

Add TBSS to the list :chevy:

since when does a SSS run 13stock?

To answer your original question:

"What trucks can you beat"

All of them!! :D

who you beating? hell rams with a side of snake are by far the best tasten' trucks around. the owners have such small manhoods, all you hear is i have a viper motor :blah::blah::blah: get with yourselves

ive seen a few of them run nothing more then high 14s and they were RSCB

syclone's

Add TBSS to the list :chevy:

since when does a SSS run 13stock?

who said that?

who you beating? hell rams with a side of snake are by far the best tasten' trucks around. the owners have such small manhoods, all you hear is i have a viper motor :blah::blah::blah: get with yourselves

You gotta show all here your IMMENSE MANHOOD, and call out those snake dummies!

Here, I saved you some time, there are several dead stock SRT10 owners in Pennsylvania, show them what you are made of! Here's a link.....

LET 'EM HAVE IT!!!!!!!

SRT10 Ram forum

A stock dakota RC R/T will run anywhere from a 14.9 -15.2 in the 1/4 mile bone stock. the EC versions run around a 15.5. They weigh alot less then an SSS and the 360 is a really good engine. And with a few mods R/T can be made rocket ships.

You gotta show all here your IMMENSE MANHOOD, and call out those snake dummies!

Here, I saved you some time, there are several dead stock SRT10 owners in Pennsylvania, show them what you are made of! Here's a link.....

LET 'EM HAVE IT!!!!!!!

SRT10 Ram forum

im up for it!!! but going to their site would be dumb. let them come to track and get theirs

A stock dakota RC R/T will run anywhere from a 14.9 -15.2 in the 1/4 mile bone stock. the EC versions run around a 15.5. They weigh alot less then an SSS and the 360 is a really good engine. And with a few mods R/T can be made rocket ships.

yes for pulling not for HP unless you really modify them. a few years ago i thought of getting one when i was young and dumb lol but did seraching adn seen how poor the intake setup was and that a 4.7 magnum walks the the R/T

Archived