Killin other trucks

CaliChevyV8

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the..... "MISinformation" moderator...???

:dunno:

Doesn't that mean what you post is NOT true...?

I'm still waiting for MY moderator status, so I can change other people's posts!

:cheers:

Don't make me change your sig to "crazy chevy guy"

Aren't you the..... "MISinformation" moderator...???

Doesn't that mean what you post is NOT true...?

I'm still waiting for MY moderator status, so I can change other people's posts!

:cheers:

Don't make me change your sig to "crazy chevy guy"

Hahaha!!!! OK! OK!!!!!!!

:banghead:

Actually, my buddy who lived across the road from me used that for awhile, he was a Chevy person, and a guy, but the crazy part never did fit him...?

I can almost fit a RC R/T in my bed.

I've been in love with a few cars and trucks in my lifetime, but NEVER have I loved one so much I slept with it...?

:eek:

That made me chuckle ... :D nice work gentlemen :cheers:

quik- from the moment you said "go read up" you sound like a dullard...

go see it at the local drag strip?.... which one? in your parallel universe where all facts are backwards?

pete

years ago when i was in the market of a R/T i seen a few articles on the shoot out of the two trucks. and then it wasnt practical to own either of them. but they blamed the poor pefromance to the stock restictive intake/EFI setup and stated how the newer design 4.7 setup was a better one. this was stock vs stock now in a mod comparison the 5.9 has more potential if equipped with a better setup.

theres a guy up there that pulled off his EFI and runs a carb and it runs fairly well

what is an dullard

how do you figure, they arent no where near close

Funny, but the LS1 and the Magnum motors share the same intake style....

So I guess that means that those LS1 intakes are terribly restrictive eh?? :crackup:

Danno

its so funny when you pick on a mopar guy, all they do is cry and savor their all mighty HEMI :rolleyes:

was that meant to be a joke, or am i missing something? neither the 4.7 or the 5.9 are hemis

of course they arent but all you hear lately is about my HEMI, hemi this hemi that then of course why does my motor have issues, glad warrenty is covering it, damm another motor issue damm dodges but i love my HEMI

of course they arent but all you hear lately is about my HEMI, hemi this hemi that then of course why does my motor have issues, glad warrenty is covering it, damm another motor issue damm dodges but i love my HEMI

awkward... ive never heard any of that

but ill bet you a dollar and a doughnut that there are chevy owners that are the same way.

My Hemi doesn't seem to have any "issues" whatsoever....?

I guess I'll have to ask my local dealership if it is covered under warranty, I'll just tell them my "automotive guru" told me so...?

febfront1.jpg

i could honeslty care less what stays open and what gets closed. i think you guys should just race for it.

I think you have had to many sarcastic pills today! :jester: