My life took a huge turn

I'm sorry to hear my friend.

I too have gone throgh a divorce. I was with this woman for 16-17 years. That's more than half my life. One day after a big fight she just pack up and left. Took our 3 children with her a long with some of OUR stuff. I knew there was nothing I can say that will make her wanna come back. I can only do things that'll make her NOT want to come back. So I said fu#@ it! I'm not even gonna try if that's the way it's gonna be running off like that but I am gonna take back my kids. I was determine and the only thing that was gonna make it work for me is fincial success. It's been 3 years now and I have a new home, all my kids are here and we're all happy.

If you don't have any kids then it's gonna be cool man. You might lose some stuff cuz of the divorce but who cares man. There only "things". Eventually things will get better and you'll be in here telling us about how fine this new girl you went out with last night. Don't forget we're here for your bro :cheers:

Chris.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the divorced women always want to drag the married women down into their dungeon?

I'm married and I definitely feel for ya brother but I have seen several instances where divorced friends of a supposedly happily married woman start playing the mind games with the married ones. They start running you down and the next thing you know she's running off to go hang out with her support group! It's like I'm miserable, your my friend, you should be miserable too!

I hope things work out for the best!

It's like they say, Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em!

Things could have been worst. Try to find some positive things to think about and take it one day at a time. As time goes by you will start to feel better again. Dont drink or party to much because you will just feel that much more worst the next day. Do go out, keep busy and do somethings for yourself. Take it easy bro and hang tuff.

man i dont know much about marriage im only 19 but i do know this. if a girl is gunna up and leave in a 6 hour period and she doesnt have the balls to tell u to your face man you dont need her. and as for her taking all of the stuff (savings,dig camera,etc.) thats where an attorney comes in. keep your head up let her go her own way and let her realize later on she made the biggest mistake of her life. you'll always have friends here man! :cheers::D

P.S.-dont want the hood but maybe that GSXR? :jester:

man i dont know much about marriage im only 19 but i do know this. if a girl is gunna up and leave in a 6 hour period and she doesnt have the balls to tell u to your face man you dont need her. and as for her taking all of the stuff (savings,dig camera,etc.) thats where an attorney comes in. keep your head up let her go her own way and let her realize later on she made the biggest mistake of her life. you'll always have friends here man! :cheers:  :D

P.S.-dont want the hood but maybe that GSXR?  :jester:

:withstupid: tl1000r sick!!!!!

btw: good luck w/ your situation.... and if worse comes to worse get all fianicial records and get a female lawyer...... no one thinks like a woman better than another woman :thumbs:

Its been almost year since my ex left me last July for the neighbor...said I worked to much and was never there for her. You are not alone in how you feel. The good news is time heals everything. The bad news is it never fully goes away. I just started dating about two months ago. I ended moving out of state. When she left me, I was at my worst bottom, just lost a good job and took another one for half pay to just pay the bills. Low on money, low on self esteem, respect, etc. Guess what? I fought back...now I am in a totally different state (moved away), I make 3 times the money I did at the job I lost and I finally realize I am the happiest I can ever be.

Remember this, you have two choices fight or flight. Whatever happens you have to fight to go on to the next level no matter how scared or hurt you might be.

Catalog everything she took from the house before you forget things in a couple of days. Catalog the money she took out of the savings accounts. And anything you dont want her to get her hands on, take it to a friends house, because a woman who leaves like that probably won't play fair if it comes to divorce.

Also, if things get tight for you with your bills, shoot me an email. I'm a mortgage banker for a nationwide lender and might be able to help you make things a little easier if it comes down to it. Either way, I will give you the advice straight and true whether I can help you or not.

that sucks man. been there with my ex, different though, she was cheating on me , iwas in another state working mailing home my checks to pay the bills and the mortgage, while i was gone she was with 3 different guys in my home and my daughter was a baby, made me go in sane, but i wish ya the best of luck keep a cool head even though it will be hard, and try to stay out of jail. dont let your temper get the best of ya

Damn dude sorry to hear that. I would say from reading this post that you have a lot of good resources here (which is good). I hope things work out for the best for you. Keep your head up and do what you gotta to make yourself happy.

Wow man, that just hurts reading about it. :shakehead: If my wife ever left me and took things from the home, I would change the locks the same day!!! Cancel joint credit cards/etc. Her closing the savings without you is insane! That's the main reason my wife and I have separate checking and savings and we've NEVER had a fight about money. We put our paychecks into a pool, pay the house bills, then split the rest 50/50 into our own separate accounts. Just make sure to keep a living will so that your spouse gets the funds if you should happen to pass. Anyway...

Keep your head up pal, that's all you have to do at the moment. Keep your confidence and most of all keep your self worth. You are somebody, and nobody deserves to be left without a word. :nono: