72 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

• Definitely
    • Maybe
    • No

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

636.35 miles from my shop to your shop...i'll be there...says almost a 10 hour trip...i can make it to denver in 10 hours...so i'll see ya in about 7 maybe 8 hours...

anyone else coming from MN, WI, IA, SD or ND we can ride down together...get a caravan going...

wish i would have waited to get my liner done...a SS logo and a bowtie would be great...but my rhino will do just fine...

SSMinneapolis.......I'm really interested... I do have vacation planned for that week. I live

in Woodbury, MN.

BSer..... I sure would like a Line-X spray on liner with the SS logo.... Can you put me on the

list? I'm thinking about bringing my antique Harleys... Will liner be cured to haul the bikes?

Thanks.

1500 mi is just a bit too far for a weekend.

They don't give you guys leave? I'll have to take some myself. A 3-day would have been perfect, for us military anyway.

Ben, if you are going to show there is no way I am going to miss it. Been gunnin for you for awhile now. :D

And then after you hand me my a$$ I will buy you a cold one.

SSMinneapolis.......I'm really interested... I do have vacation planned for that week. I live

in Woodbury, MN.

BSer..... I sure would like a Line-X spray on liner with the SS logo.... Can you put me on the

list? I'm thinking about bringing my antique Harleys... Will liner be cured to haul the bikes?

Thanks.

cares - let's keep in touch regarding the trip..

as far as the liner goes...it all depends on how much weight you are going to put in..i remember the rhino liner installer told me that i can put things in it almost immediatly...but for heavy weight i would have to wait...but if we ride down there together i can always throw it in the back of mine for a short period of time...or just cruise the bkie while the liner dries...

For those wanting a liner there is no need to worry about using it since it cures to the touch in 3 to 5 sec and we walk on em in less than 5 min. so you can carry bikes or what ever else you may want. I will start scheduling appointments about 3 weeks out. That's because I know how plans can change. Anyway you will be booked on first come first served bassis.

So if you have it posted here you want one, you will have priority in the order you are listed(except for a1cmaw who confirmed in Dallas).

Hopefully some of you will be able to show a day or two early so I can get a few more of you in, may even do a couple on Sunday. Depending on the demand we may even be able to get Allen and Joe up early for some additonal tunes and trans upgrades.

For those wanting a liner there is no need to worry about using it since it cures to the touch in 3 to 5 sec and we walk on em in less than 5 min. so you can carry bikes or what ever else you may want. I will start scheduling appointments about 3 weeks out. That's because I know how plans can change. Anyway you will be booked on first come first served bassis.

So if you have it posted here you want one, you will have priority in the order you are listed(except for a1cmaw who confirmed in Dallas).

Hopefully some of you will be able to show a day or two early so I can get a few more of you in, may even do a couple on Sunday. Depending on the demand we may even be able to get Allen and Joe up early for some additonal tunes and trans upgrades.

What about painted roll pan jobs? :P

I will sell the roll pans but having them painted is something else. I will check with my body guy and see what he will charge to do prep and paint. The install is no big deal, 15 -20 min.

If you want a roll pan delivered at the meet you will need to preorder so I can have them made.

I'm beginning to think I'm gonna be doing way to much work and not enough play :sigh:

Archived