• Last Reply

btw, I'm in!  Anybody care for a tune?  :cool:

The Traveling Tuner,

allen

Allen, you could work "the traveling tuner" into your logo somehow. :D

hahah, you're supposed to be working that empty envelope thing, lol

I'll travel for tunes,

allen

I there for sure and I want my tune worked on. But I also want a shift kit and maybe servos. Maybe everyone on here can recommend what I need to do to my transmission to make it stronger.

i can do that. :jester::thumbs:

I don't think I can make it. I go back to work on the 11th after a 2 week vacation, and I don't want to use all my vacation if I don't have to.

Guess I will have to take a trip down to San Antonio when I decide to get my shift kit and servo's.

-Matt

Is the show on Saturday night? I plan to enter and just 'hang out'.

BSer I would like the LIne X liner installed.

Also, when will the motel list be available or should we make the

reservations on our own?

Thx,

I'll get a list of hotels that are fairly close and price ranges. Sorry I haven't got around to it yet. When I have the info I will add it to the original post.

It's just a show and it's Saturday night only.

The entry fee is to allow you to park your vehicle and your butt in the show. I'm not sure if they have judging, but I don't think so. It's mainly just a big party and car nut get together.

My plan is to check out the show. Have some chairs and some refreshment of your choice :cheers: stashed in the truck. Maybe bring out the barbie ( have to check on that, not sure it will be allowed) and snacks. Once I get tired(you will be tired if you go up and down every street) come back sit down and BS till early AM.

Any of you guys considered getting the mcgaughy drop spindles? If we have enough interest we might be able to get a group purchase. They have a complete kit 2" drop spindles and 3" shackle/hanger kit.

Check out their web site: www.mcgaughys.com

Archived