Mid Continent SS Rally

BSER

Will you be attending?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?

• Definitely
    • Maybe
    • No

I talked to several hotels in the area. The hotels that are real close are booking up fast for that weekend.

Hyatt - less than 5 min drive $89

La quinta - less than 5 min drive-only suits left $109

La Quinta - 10 min drive $69

Holliday Inn - 10 min $75 (discount rate)

The best place to stay in my opinion is the Hotel at Old Town an all suit hotel that is within walking distance of my shop and the car show, it's also in the middle of the party district. it is normally $139 a night but with 10 or more I can get $89. there are cheaper options but none nicer or as convienient.

All these hotels are resonably nice and in acceptable parts of town.

All these hotels have special group rates when booking 10 or more rooms. If enough of you want to stay at the same location, we can find out what those rates are.

These are just some options, so let me know the level of pain$$$ you are willing to withstand and I will plan accordingly.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that want to stay at The Hotel at Old Town here's all the info you need.

Go WWW.hotelatoldtown.com to check them out.

Call toll free 877-265-3869 to make your reservations. I have blocked out 10 rooms to start at $89 a night. If these all get taken then I'll try to get more at the same rate.

You must confirm your reservation before Jun 18th. All unconfirmed rooms will be released on that date. I don't think we have to worry about that because i believe we will have more people than rooms. But it's up to you if you want to take the chance.

When you make your reservations ask for the SS Rally group rate otherwise you'll be paying $139.

Please let me know when you have confirmed your reservation so I can track the rooms we have remaining and so I can try to get more rooms if needed.

This hotel will be full for the car show so don't expect to call the day before and get a room. Rooms at Old Town or the Hyatt (they only have 8 rooms left for that weekend, the Porsche Club of America took 100 rooms) are going to be gone fast. Rooms elsewhere in town sholdn't be a problem though.

Archived