What Is Your Age/occupation?

TYLERTXSS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 year old student in South Dakota. still not sure what is going on when i graduate. I have no money as I just got engaged...not sure what i got myself into. Mods will come after next August when i get married.

I will probably be an electronics engineer somewhere.....or construction...not sure.

54, Retired, Asst. Police Chief, 33 years. Now I'm working 20 hrs week for the PD as a civilian. I manage the Evidence/Property Room, do a little IT work, and am the Fleet Mgr for the PD, hehe, work half the time and still make the same pay before retirement, can't beat that.

23 owner of d&m landscape and design landscraper

Have any customers in Lincoln? I swear I have worked near your company. No more landscaping for me (4 herniations, 3 pinched nerves, root nerve to left ankle/achilees tendon has massive damage w/tendonitis). I miss being able to kick a$$ outside...

28 Union Electrician(hate it!!!!!!!!) going to Purdue University for a Motorsports Engineering Degree.

**God Bless all of you guys in the military, and a big THANK YOU!! :flag:

Edited by BlkSilveradoSS03 (see edit history)