2004 Limited Production 2WD

SS4EVER

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found my 04 GMC VHO at a Dealer in Tulsa,OK.I bought it the end of July and it does not have the badges on it either.Mine is White with Dark Pewter interior.

It stickered for $34140.00

I put a snuglid on it,lowered it 2"front and rear and put a grill in it.Best gas mileage is 18.2 and I normally get about 16.2.

:cheers: Cool ride Pro Street, I was watching a Blue GMC HO in tulsa, OK and someone beat me to it. They still have 2 as of today!! At the time I had found the blue one, they had 5 HO's in stock-- FIVE!!! That is the most I have heard of by any 1 dealer. I am now talking to a dealer in Wagoner. OK (just S.E. of Tulsa, OK). It is another blue HO with pewter leather- loaded except for trailer tow platform.... :driving:

Later,

Jon R.

I found my 04 GMC VHO at a Dealer in Tulsa,OK.I bought it the end of July and it does not have the badges on it either.Mine is White with Dark Pewter interior.

I put a snuglid on it,lowered it 2"front and rear and put a grill in it.Best gas mileage is 18.2 and I normally get about 16.2.

How about some pictures :pop:

:cheers: Cool ride Pro Street, I was watching a Blue GMC HO in tulsa, OK and someone beat me to it. They still have 2 as of today!! At the time I had found the  blue one, they had 5 HO's in stock-- FIVE!!! That is the most I have heard of by any 1 dealer. I am now talking to a dealer in Wagoner. OK (just S.E. of Tulsa, OK). It is another blue HO with pewter leather- loaded except for trailer tow platform.... :driving:

Later,

Jon R.

I bought mine at Ernie Miller Pontiac GMC in Tulsa,OK.

VJ Rice

PS; Nice last name Jon!

How about some pictures :pop:

How do you post pictures on here?

Archived