2004 Limited Production 2WD

SS4EVER

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How was the run different this time?

Basically the same. I had 2700 miles on my truck and one month since the reprogram. The temp at track was about the same. I ran twice first was a 15.1 then I ran the 14.94.

We are getting ready to build the 2005 versions of the "Performance Package". They were supposed to get a different axle ratio but that is on hold right now. Might come in the new year.

Will keep you up

:chevy:

We are getting ready to build the 2005 versions of the "Performance Package". They were supposed to get a different axle ratio but that is on hold right now. Might come in the new year.

Will keep you up

thanx man, i've been waiting. :thumbs:

Will keep you up

Hamur,

Can you get us a breakdown of the 957 VHOs made for 2004. How many were Silverados and how many were Sierras? Thanks.

so when do you think the first '05 models will see delivery? i'm looking to buy between thanksgiving and new year's, and i must have this truck -- i drove one in june and have been lusting ever since...

Will keep you up

How rare are the 2004 Chevy VHO's do you have production numbers and can you tell what number each truck is?

A tidbit for the curious. The factory program's top speed limiter on the VHO is 100 mph, unlike the 108 setting on the SS. At least that is where it is on my truck. I was suprised to find this as both vehicles come with the same tires. Must be some other determining factors :dunno:

the factor should be the tires. i'm thinking they did that so it's just like the rest of the silverado's.

Archived